A Guide to Poisonous House and Garden Plants (2007) (1st ed.) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 166
leechers: 26
Added on June 6, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

A Guide to Poisonous House and Garden Plants (2007) (1st ed.) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 150.98 MB)
 A Guide to Poisonous House and Garden Plants [-PUNISHER-].pdf150.98 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : A Guide to Poisonous House and Garden Plants
Publisher : CRC Press, 2007
Author/Editors : Anthony P. Knight
Language : English
Edition : First Edition
Year : 2007
Page : 324
Size : 151 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1482241048
ISBN-13: 9781482241044

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

This title is an excellent resource to help indentify poisonous plants in the home and garden and contains the most current information about plant toxicity in dogs and cats. This essential reference allows veterinarians to not only identify poisonous plants, but also includes the toxic properties of the plant and the clinical signs that can be expected in animals that ingest the plants. This instrumental guide contains detailed discussions on the plant toxins, the plant parts that are most dangerous and the first aid that should be considered. The title includes 192 domestic and exotic plant species, with an emphasis on plants typically found in and around the home. This user friendly guide is organized alphabetically by the plant’s botanical name, while the index includes common names listed to help find the specific plant in question. The 350 high quality color photos also assist the practitioner in accurate plant identification. The highly visual, easily accessible format make this title an ideal toxically reference for small animal practitioners.

Published by Teton New Media in the USA and distributed by Manson Publishing outside of North America.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
150.98 MB
seeders:166
leechers:26
A Guide to Poisonous House and Garden Plants (2007) (1st ed.) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Many thanks for this upload. Very useful to our family!
interesting
Sounds interesting. Thnx for the upload...