Accelerated Spanish: Learn Fluent Spanish with a Proven Accelerated Learning System (2016) (EPUB/MOBI/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 22
leechers: 18
Added on July 2, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Accelerated Spanish: Learn Fluent Spanish with a Proven Accelerated Learning System (2016) (EPUB/MOBI/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 48.83 MB)
 Accelerated Spanish [-PUNISHER-].epub16.86 MB
 Accelerated Spanish [-PUNISHER-].mobi16.77 MB
 Accelerated Spanish [-PUNISHER-].pdf15.19 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Accelerated Spanish: Learn Fluent Spanish with a Proven Accelerated Learning System
Publisher : Master of Memory, 2016
Author/Editors : Timothy Moser
Language : English/Spanish inlove
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Size : 54 MB
Format : EPUB/MOBI/PDF
ASIN: B01HQNPE2C

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Learn Spanish with a revolutionary mnemonic system.

If you've tried to learn Spanish in a classroom, you've probably been disappointed. Maybe you learned Spanish verb conjugations and lists of vocabulary, but you still can't speak the language.

The Accelerated Spanish system is completely different: You can learn fluent Spanish with a step-by-step system that begins with the fundamentals of the Spanish language, moving from there into actual conversational fluency.

This first volume will teach you to think like a Spanish speaker and give you the vocabulary that makes up 50% of the Spanish language.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.83 MB
seeders:22
leechers:18
Accelerated Spanish: Learn Fluent Spanish with a Proven Accelerated Learning System (2016) (EPUB/MOBI/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]