Air Fryer Cookbook: Delicious, Healthy and Simple Air Fryer Recipes (2016) (PDF/MOBI/EPUB) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on July 1, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books
Torrent verified.

Air Fryer Cookbook: Delicious, Healthy and Simple Air Fryer Recipes (2016) (PDF/MOBI/EPUB) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 749.83 KB)
 Air Fryer Cookbook Delicious, healthy and simple air fryer recipes [-PUNISHER-].pdf431.85 KB
 Air Fryer Cookbook Delicious, healthy and simple air fryer recipes [-PUNISHER-].mobi174.03 KB
 Air Fryer Cookbook Delicious, healthy and simple air fryer recipes [-PUNISHER-].epub143.95 KB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Air Fryer Cookbook: Delicious, Healthy and Simple Air Fryer Recipes
Publisher : Createspace Independent Publishing Platform, 2016
Author/Editors : Susan Wen
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 46
Size : 1 MB
Format : PDF/MOBI/EPUB
ISBN-10: 1534664033
ISBN-13: 9781534664036

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Welcome to the Air Fryer life! The air fryer has been revolutionary in changing the way we enjoy our guilty pleasures! You no longer have to feel bad after eating french fries or your favorite fried dish. Dive into this book and learn how to prepare popular dishes in a healthy and simple way using the air fryer! Here's a preview of what you will gain from this book: -Delicious recipes -An understanding of what an air fryer is -Answers to FAQ And so much more!

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
749.83 KB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Air Fryer Cookbook: Delicious, Healthy and Simple Air Fryer Recipes (2016) (PDF/MOBI/EPUB) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]