BioShock Infinite +2 DLC [RePack] By =Чувак=

seeders: 151
leechers: 8
Added on March 26, 2013 by DaDestr0y3rsin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

BioShock Infinite +2 DLC [RePack] By =Чувак= (Size: 11.22 GB)
 english.reg228 bytes
 .224 bytes
 vcredist_x64(2010).exe5.45 MB
 vcredist_x86(2010).exe4.76 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 game-2.bin7.87 GB
 game-3.bin1.77 GB
 game-1.bin1.55 GB
 game-4.bin7.16 MB
 setup.exe2.1 MB
 autorun.inf27 bytes

Description

Information
Released March 26, 2013
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Irrational Games
Publisher: 2K Games

Platform: PC
Publication Type: RePack
Language: Russian
Sound language: English
Tablet: enclosing (3DM)

System requirements:
√ Operating system: Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows Vista SP2 / (Widows XP - not supported!)
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO processor with a clock speed of 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 processor with a clock frequency of 2.7 GHz or better
√ RAM: 2 GB
√ Video: supporting DirectX 10, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA 8800 GT or Intel HD 3000 or better
√ Free hard drive space: 20 GB

Description:
1912. The United States achieved world domination, and the flying city of Columbia, opened with great fanfare by the jubilation enthusiastic audience, was a majestic symbol of American ideals. However, a promising venture soon turned into a disaster: for some unknown reason, the city suddenly disappeared in the sky-high given. The greatest achievement of America's vanished without a trace ... In this complete mystery stories play a central role to the former detective agency Pinkerton Booker DeWitt. He was sent to Colombia in order to track down and release some Elizabeth, for which the city of the future has become a flying prison in childhood. Detective will establish a relationship with the girl, to the full extent of its use and its unusual ability - because out of the Columbia, which loses altitude every second (and therefore its collapse - only a matter of time), they will succeed only together.

Features:
Remove all languages ​​except Russian and English / Captions Endings /
not recoded (100%).
Installation ~ 20 min.

Activated 2 DLC: "The Industrial Revolution Pack" - will win a 3-piece to enhance your fighting abilities, 500 units of game currency, 5 master keys and puzzle game Industrial Revolution, which will open the history of Columbia.
"The Early Bird Special pack " - contains skins and upgrades for weapons, and five bottles that enhance the ability of the hero. "

Run Setup.exe for Installation

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.22 GB
seeders:151
leechers:8
BioShock Infinite +2 DLC [RePack] By =Чувак=

Trailer

All Comments

how fast is the download i am downloading flt and it is slow as fuck my max was about 100 kb/s
You would Have the Sound language as English and In - Game language as Russian . That's it . Read the torrent description . The sound language - English
2013-06-12 13:50
The solution of problem "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect" is Just remove "от =Чувак=" of the downloaded folder.It Will work perfectly then .
Oh dear. Something seems to have gone wrong here. 'After downloading it, it says the filename, sytax, or directory is incorrect. What does this mean? I force rechecked 2x and it says it's good.
The solution of problem "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect" is Just remove "от =Чувак=" of the downloaded folder.It Will work perfectly then .
2013-04-24 15:19
I like to use trainers in my games as I prefer to enjoy the story, as much as wreak godlike havok, after I beat the game in most cases, however I've downloaded 3-4 different versions of this game an have problems with freezing at loading screens. This is actually a first since I've never had a trainer be so...aggravating. What particular version of the game is this, like 1.0, 1.1 and is it RELOADED, 3DM, or Fairlight?
It has 3DM Crack . Sorry I don't know the version as it was not mentioned in the release .
No . Read the torrent's description :)
It's a Russian Repack . Read the Torrent's Description
Click On Start . Right Click On Notepad And Select - Run as Administrator . Now when Notepad opens clcik on File -> Open . Now Browse and SELECT the 3DMGame.ini file . It Will Be Opened . Now Change Language To English And Save It . It Will Surely Save .
It's a russian repack . Read the torrent's Description . Above steps are for Changing Sound Language .
Thanks mate :)