Can I Lose My Salvation? (Crucial Questions #22) - R.C. Sproul (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM} [BЯ]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 3, 2015 by BFTMin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Can I Lose My Salvation? (Crucial Questions #22) - R.C. Sproul (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM} [BЯ] (Size: 236.9 KB)
 Can I Lose My Salvation - R.C. Sproul.azw3236.9 KB

Description

Whether you can lose your salvation is one of the most pressing issues you can face as a Christian. In an uncertain world, painfully aware of the continued reality of their sin, and confronted by the Bible’s warnings about falling away, Christians can be tempted to think that true believers can lose their salvation.

In this helpful book, Dr. R.C. Sproul looks at the teachings of Scripture on the doctrine of eternal security or the perseverance of the saints. In looking at passages on the unforgivable sin, believers who have departed, and the continuing presence of sin in the lives of Christians, Dr. Sproul ultimately points to the promises of God, who has vowed to preserve to the end those who are in Christ.

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
236.9 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Can I Lose My Salvation? (Crucial Questions #22) - R.C. Sproul (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM} [BЯ]

All Comments

Very interesting and well written. Thank you for the upload.