Change One Thing!: Make one change and embrace a happier, more successful you (2014) by Sue Hadfield [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 3, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Calibre, iBooks etc.)

Change One Thing!: Make one change and embrace a happier, more successful you

Author: Sue Hadfield
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: Capstone; 1 edition (February 17, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0857084607
ISBN-13: 978-0857084606
Format: ePub

Summary:

A self-help manual on creating reasonable, achievable improvement in your life
In our attempts to overachieve, many people find themselves frustrated because they cannot relish in their own successes. Though these professionals may reach their goals of job titles and financial stability, they often sacrifice their personal and family lives and discover deep dissatisfaction. In Change One Thing!, self-help author Sue Hadfield outlines the necessary steps to address the disillusionment that has become a common problem in our work-driven society. While whirlwind change can be overwhelming and unrealistic for a modern worker with a family and responsibilities, Hadfield asserts that a determined person can bring about an impactful change in his life by simply altering one aspect of it.

Teaches readers to avoid emotions of hopelessness and panic associated with changing too many aspects at once
Details a step-by-step plan to make a meaningful change
Shares real-life examples of people who successfully altered their lives
Those who recognize that professional success is less fulfilling than other facets of their lives will find comfort and guidance in Change One Thing! as they embark on missions to improve their lives.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
944.79 KB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Change One Thing!: Make one change and embrace a happier, more successful you (2014) by Sue Hadfield [Dr.Soc].epub