Chappie 2015 TRUEFRENCH MD HDCAM XviD-DANGER

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2015 by zookangin Movies
Torrent verified.

Chappie 2015 TRUEFRENCH MD HDCAM XviD-DANGER (Size: 1.04 GB)
 Chappie.2015.TRUEFRENCH.MD.HDCAM.XviD-DANGER.mp41 GB
 K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1110_Full.exe34.26 MB

Description

In the near future, crime is patrolled by a mechanized police force. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.

Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
7.3/10 from 33,445 users

Infomation

Video: x264 2pass mkv 1917kbps 30fps 1h 52mins 1.50GB
Audio: English AAC 256kbps 2 Channels
Source: Italian/Audio 1 and 2 Thanks
Sample: included
Encoder: CPG

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1823672/

note

well i suggest ya all to read full so you know what you are getting here,

Pick the italian source and work my way up as usual source was having too much flicker and noise you name it. went with my way and almost 90% is gone. rest i did some usual stuff on video like colour, smooth, bright, rgb. a slight sharp as well. dark scenes are ok and day scenes are more then ok. Now Main thing i want you to read is Audio work.

well i was searching for good audio of this movie for quiet sometime but had no luck earlier cam audios were ok but not so good in certain parts of movie specially Robot speaking among others. today i found 2 audios on net. 1 was ok in action scenes and other during vocals so i join both of them and in order to get one ok audio. it took my lot of time but all went smooth. i try to kill echo and normalized audio as well. since both are CAM audios keep in mind. you wont notice when audio change every part has been normalized and smooth. its like 1 complete audio Well my friends told me those who watched in cinema that robot, gangsters speaking parts are bit hard to understand due to their accent. Director of this movie has done the same with District 9 Anyways this is by far best Yet. unless something poped up later which i dont think anytime soon.

P/S: if you have good/bad audios or you know how to get one please come forward and contact me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Chappie 2015 TRUEFRENCH MD HDCAM XviD-DANGER

Screenshots

Chappie 2015 TRUEFRENCH MD HDCAM XviD-DANGER screenshot