[Clips4sale] Lady Esme Faye Femdom and Fetish - The Repetition Compulsion HD 720p

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on February 5, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4sale] Lady Esme Faye Femdom and Fetish - The Repetition Compulsion HD 720p (Size: 201.47 MB)
 Lady Esme Faye Femdom and Fetish - The Repetition Compulsion HD 720p.mp4201.47 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

The repetition to repeat something painful is what Freud calls the repetition compulsion. And it's what you are a part of every single day of your pathetic life. You come here, you get humiliated, I make you do horrible things, I degrade you. And you jerk and cum and you leave. That's where it should end. But with you it doesn't. You keep coming back, repeating something that should of traumatised you.

You're a sick boy, one that will fall deeper down the rabbit hole with every clip, with every tantalising inch of my flesh you become more and more entranced. Doomed to repeat the same routine. Hurt. Jerk. Cum. Repeat. Just like today, so jerk for me bitch. Every inch, every word. I fucking own you.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
201.47 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
[Clips4sale] Lady Esme Faye Femdom and Fetish - The Repetition Compulsion HD 720p