Coast to Coast AM - Nov 05 2003 - Stargates & Blue Stones

seeders: 12
leechers: 3
Added on September 14, 2011 by kombuchaGODin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Coast to Coast AM - Nov 05 2003 - Stargates & Blue Stones (Size: 24.39 MB)
 Coast to Coast AM - Nov 05, 2003 - Stargates & Blue Stones.mp324.39 MB
 ShowInfo_Nov05-2003.txt1.8 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Host: George Noory
Guest: William Henry
William Henry is an investigative mythologist and author of ten books on ancient mythology and neo-archaeology with a Stargate twist. By applying the latest theories in science and consciousness to ancient myths of the gates of the illumined gods, including Sumerian, Egyptian and Holy Grail gateway myths, he hopes to uncover the secrets of the guarded, by such groups as the Illuminati. His latest book, Oracle of the Illuminati, states that we are on the verge of rediscovering the sacred science of creating peace on Earth.
"Astrologically speaking, it's like going to Vegas and seeing nothing but 7's on the slot machines," said Henry about the upcoming Harmonic Concordance. This coming weekend, when the concordance occurs (six planetary bodies lining up to form a Star of David), Henry suggested focusing your intention on bringing this energy in.
Saddam Hussein, according to some reports, may have occult powers from blue stones that he wears or has embedded on him. Henry believes these blue stones could serve as a blood purifier and be a form of "exotic matter of which the stargates are composed." Further, he postulated that these stargates or time machines could enable "interphasic" travel (stemming from within) and the human body, as alluded to in various ancient world cultures, is ultimately a vessel for the blue stones.
Henry also touched on the "quantum entanglement" crop circle at Chibolton, suggesting that it may depict our universe itself. Speaking of the ancient Oracles, he said their knowledge has been retooled by 2lst century scientists, to include "genes, bits, neurons, and atoms," which will allow humans to "literally create a second skin."
Single File - 32kbps. This was in my archive so credit goes to whoever originally gave it to me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.39 MB
seeders:12
leechers:3
Coast to Coast AM - Nov 05 2003 - Stargates & Blue Stones