Code Warriors: NSA's Code Breakers and the Secret Intelligence War Against the Soviet Union (2016) (EPUB) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 42
leechers: 4
Added on June 23, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Code Warriors: NSA's Code Breakers and the Secret Intelligence War Against the Soviet Union (2016) (EPUB) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 6.21 MB)
 Code Warriors NSA's Code Breakers and the Secret Intelligence War Against the Soviet Union...6.21 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Code Warriors: NSA's Code Breakers and the Secret Intelligence War Against the Soviet Union
Publisher : Knopf, 2016
Author/Editors : Stephen Budiansky
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 416
Size : 7 MB
Format : EPUB
ISBN-10: 0385352662
ISBN-13: 9780385352666

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

A sweeping history of the NSA and its codebreaking from its roots in World War II through the end of the Cold War.

The National Security Agency grew out of the legendary codebreaking programs of World War II that turned the tide of Allied victory by cracking the famed Enigma machine and other seemingly impenetrable German and Japanese codes. But things became murky in the postwar years, when our intelligence community found itself targeting not battlefield enemies, but suspected spies, foreign leaders, and even American citizens. Now Stephen Budiansky--a longtime expert in cryptology--tells the fascinating story of how the NSA came to be, and of its central, often fraught and controversial role in the major events of the Cold War, from the Korean War to the Cuban Missile Crisis to Vietnam and beyond. He also guides us through the fascinating challenges faced by cryptanalysts, and how they broke some of the most complicated codes of the twentieth century. A riveting, essential history of the underbelly of the Cold War.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.21 MB
seeders:42
leechers:4
Code Warriors: NSA's Code Breakers and the Secret Intelligence War Against the Soviet Union (2016) (EPUB) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Danke sehr
Thank you.