Comparative E-Government (2010) by Christopher Reddick [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 14
leechers: 12
Added on January 21, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Comparative E-Government (2010) by Christopher Reddick [Dr.Soc] (Size: 5.14 MB)
 Comparative E-Government (2010) by Christopher Reddick [Dr.Soc].pdf5.14 MB

Description

Comparative E-Government

Author: Christopher G. Reddick
Hardcover: 682 pages
Publisher: Springer; 2010 edition (September 9, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1441965351
ISBN-13: 978-1441965356
Format: PDF

Summary:

Comparative E-Government examines the impact of information and communication technology (ICT) on governments throughout the world. It focuses on the adoption of e-government both by comparing different countries, and by focusing on individual countries and the success and challenges that they have faced. With 32 chapters from leading e-government scholars and practitioners from around the world, there is representation of developing and developed countries and their different stages of e-government adoption. Part I compares the adoption of e-government in two or more countries. The purpose of these chapters is to discern the development of e-government by comparing different counties and their individual experiences. Part II provides a more in-depth focus on case studies of e-government adoption in select countries. Part III, the last part of the book, examines emerging innovations and technologies in the adoption of e-government in different countries. Some of the emerging technologies are the new social media movement, the development of e-participation, interoperability, and geographic information systems (GIS).
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.14 MB
seeders:14
leechers:12
Comparative E-Government (2010) by Christopher Reddick [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

Thanks for sharing it.