Cross-Stitch to Calm: Stitch and de-Stress with 40 Simple Patterns (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on June 21, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Cross-Stitch to Calm: Stitch and de-Stress with 40 Simple Patterns (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 101.45 MB)
 Cross-Stitch to Calm Stitch and de-Stress with 40 Simple Patterns [-PUNISHER-].pdf101.45 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Cross-Stitch to Calm: Stitch and de-Stress with 40 Simple Patterns
Publisher : Interweave Press, 2016
Author/Editors : Leah Lintz
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 109
Size : 101 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1632504537
ISBN-13: 9781632504531

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Maximize the fun of needlework and minimize the stress! Discover how relaxing and satisfying crafting can be! In "Cross-Stitch to Calm" you'll stitch away your stress with this simple, yet meditative craft. Only a bit of embroidery floss, a needle, and fabric are needed. 40 unique, yet simple cross-stitch patterns are featured, along the themes of Creatures, Nature, Symbols, and Words. Plus, author Leah Lintz has included an introductory chapter that that explains the basics of cross-stitch, as well as easy techniques for finishing and displaying your project. Through beautiful imagery and easy-to-stitch shapes, "Cross-Stitch to Calm" will help you enjoy a new pastime while creating beautiful art for yourself and others."

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
101.45 MB
seeders:14
leechers:2
Cross-Stitch to Calm: Stitch and de-Stress with 40 Simple Patterns (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Awesome upload! Thanks so much!