e-instruments Session Keys Grand S KONTAKT-SYNTHiC4TE [oddsox]

seeders: 46
leechers: 63
Added on July 23, 2014 by oddsoxin Applications
Torrent verified.

e-instruments Session Keys Grand S KONTAKT-SYNTHiC4TE [oddsox] (Size: 4.53 GB)
 syn-1161.r13200 MB
 syn-1161.r01200 MB
 syn-1161.r02200 MB
 syn-1161.r03200 MB
 syn-1161.r04200 MB
 syn-1161.r05200 MB
 syn-1161.r06200 MB
 syn-1161.r07200 MB
 syn-1161.r08200 MB
 syn-1161.r09200 MB
 oddsox - Uploads - KickassTorrents.url129 bytes

Description

Session Keys takes a fresh look at the timeless Grand Piano by using a new and innovative approach to create the perfect sound for your productions. Carefully selected acoustic pianos, meticulously recorded and combined with an inventive feature set, deliver unmatched versatility in a truly inspiring set of instruments.

Each Session Keys Grand Piano comes with two acoustic characters to choose from: concert and studio. The unique workflow features the flexible Animator riff generator for perfect piano performances, Smart Chord Mode for easy pad controller use and the unparalleled Pentamorph for creative real-time sound design.

Sessions Keys features two of the most exquisite concert grand pianos any aficionado could dream of.

Session Keys Grand S delivers the rich harmonic structure, warm tone, and full resonances of the Steinway D4 Concert Grand Piano, used in numerous concerts and recordings by some of the world’s greatest artists.

Both Session Keys Grand S and Grand Y instruments feature two different sonic characters: concert and studio. Each acoustic flavour has been recorded in precise detail using two separate piano lid positions.

Concert Mode was recorded using an open lid in a room carefully chosen for its ideal concert acoustics. The fine art of microphone placement was used to capture the air and room resonances that are key to the wide-open, expressive Concert Grand Piano sound.

In Studio Mode, the piano was recorded with the lid removed; a completely different recording approach that used close-microphone practices to capture the sought-after dry Grand Piano sound. The results are perfect for any pop, hip-hop, jazz, soul and RnB productions.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.53 GB
seeders:46
leechers:63
e-instruments Session Keys Grand S KONTAKT-SYNTHiC4TE [oddsox]

All Comments

will this work on my mac? im going to download for my pc soon as motif xf finishes, was just wondering. thanks in advance!
GOOD Man
Kontakt 5.3.1 is the latest version. To me this library is working perfect. Demo mode, i don't know what that is To me "EVERY" library is working and never run into a demo mode. This is bycose you need a cracked version from Kontakt. Original does not work! Yes, only if you pay for the stuff.

Cheers
this is amazing man no other PIANO library like this
Thank you
I already have this library. It has many options and sounds truly amazing. I am in love with this piano and waiting for the "Y" (Yamaha) version. Thanks for putting this library on kickass