Fast to the Table Freezer Cookbook: Freezer-Friendly Recipes and Frozen Food Shortcuts (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 38
leechers: 1
Added on June 23, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books
Torrent verified.

Fast to the Table Freezer Cookbook: Freezer-Friendly Recipes and Frozen Food Shortcuts (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 76.73 MB)
 Fast to the Table Freezer Cookbook Freezer-Friendly Recipes and Frozen Food Shortcuts...76.73 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Fast to the Table Freezer Cookbook: Freezer-Friendly Recipes and Frozen Food Shortcuts
Publisher : Countryman Press, 2016
Author/Editors : Becky Rosenthal
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 224
Size : 76 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1581573820
ISBN-13: 9781581573824

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Make your freezer work for you. If you buy groceries in bulk, discover how to break down your purchases into usable, smaller servings that you can freeze and incorporate into dishes for later. If you love to get your fruits, vegetables, meat, and more from a farmers’ market, but have a hard time eating everything before it spoils, learn how to freeze your produce yourself or prepare meals to freeze. And if you need more of a shortcut,buy frozen ingredients to use for recipes like these:

Beef Pot Pie with Peas, Carrots, and Pearl Onions (from the freezer: piecrust, beef, vegetables)
Corn Cakes with Pulled Pork and Cherry Salsa (from the freezer: pulled pork, cherries, make-ahead corn pancakes)
Fisherman’s Stew (from the freezer: fish fillets, shrimp, scallops, vegetables, fish stock)
Peach-Blueberry Cobbler (from the freezer: fruit, either bought or prepared from fresh)
This is freezer-to-table cooking at its best.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
76.73 MB
seeders:38
leechers:1
Fast to the Table Freezer Cookbook: Freezer-Friendly Recipes and Frozen Food Shortcuts (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Danke sehr