From Resume To Work (2015 Edition) by Edwin Gill [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 6
Added on December 26, 2015 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

From Resume To Work (2015 Edition) by Edwin Gill [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 2.09 MB)
 From Resume To Work (2015) by Edwin Gill.epub2.09 MB

Description

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

From Resume To Work: How to get your resume to help you find a job faster than it has ever done before

Author: C. Edwin Gill
2015 | ASIN: B00K3BJM6O
English | 139 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
Format: ePub

Summary:

New Updates for 2015!

Here are some of the updates I added to the 2015 Edition:

Bigger and better graphics:

I went through and updated many of the illustrations that I use so that they are larger and easier to read.

More examples:

I added more examples from the experiences and successes of those who have implemented the strategies outlined in this book.

More resources:

Throughout the book I’ve added links to give you access to some of the tools I suggest. In addition, I have added a Resources section at the end of the book just in case there is another area where you may need assistance.
Why you should get this book!

You have your resume in hand and you’re looking for a job, so what do you do? Send it out to potential employers, right? True, but before you do you may want to know that this book, From Resume to Work, has some extremely important experiences to share with you to help your resume put you to work faster than it has ever done before.

A wealth of input…

It contains a wealth of input from employers who want you to get it right and understand how best to connect with them so that they can find the right employee as quickly as possible. It doesn't matter if you are searching for standard jobs, contract jobs, online jobs, student jobs, summer jobs, local jobs, and even work from home jobs. From Resume to Work is the job-finding resource for you.

Begin with your resume in hand…

From Resume to Work begins with your finished resume (and cover letter) whether you've completed it yourself or have used employment agencies, resume writing services, or free resume templates. This book starts with your finished resume. So have your completed resume in hand when you get this book and then get ready to put your resume to work. Don’t have a resume or cover letter? No problem, I have added resources to help you with that as well.

Covers 5-4-3

From Resume to Work covers:

5 reasons why your resume gets rejected by the employer.

4 strategies that will help you answer the primary question on the employer’s mind, “What are you doing now?” even if you’ve been searching for a job for a long time.

3 three steps to completing the #1 key to connecting with the employer.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.09 MB
seeders:4
leechers:6
From Resume To Work (2015 Edition) by Edwin Gill [Dr.Soc].epub