Handcuffed to my Heart Series (Books 1-3) - Yasmine Davis {DH} [BЯ]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 14, 2015 by DethHollyin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Handcuffed to my Heart Series (Books 1-3) - Yasmine Davis {DH} [BЯ] (Size: 2.06 MB)
 Handcuffed To My Heart - Yasmine Davis.azw3236.04 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart - Yasmine Davis.mobi195.49 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart - Yasmine Davis.epub131.42 KB
 Cover.jpg73.4 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart 2 - Yasmine Davis.azw3286.17 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart 2 - Yasmine Davis.mobi249.61 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart 2 - Yasmine Davis.epub131.1 KB
 Cover.jpg119.23 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart 3 - Yasmine Davis.azw3241.25 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart 3 - Yasmine Davis.mobi218 KB
 Cover.jpg118.9 KB
 Handcuffed To My Heart 3 - Yasmine Davis.epub103.92 KB

Description

Cairo Carter is a twenty three year old hustler, the man behind one of the most well-known cartels in Greenville, North Carolina. Cairo was loving the life and advantages of being a hustler, but with his father passing in 2001 due to a dangerous turf war, everything changed. Now, Cairo is on a mission; take down those responsible for killing his father! Along the way, Cairo is intrigued by Maria. She is the one woman who could possibly mean more to him than anything in the streets. Can Maria truly make Cairo a prisoner of love, and have him handcuffed to her heart, or will the street life be too powerful to overcome?

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
Quality: Retail
ASIN#: B00UZPPEJW
Published: March 19th 2015 by Pleasure Principle Publications
Language: English

Handcuffed To My Heart 2 has more drama than you will be able to handle. More lust, more lies, more betrayal…but less loyalty and even less trust! The whole crew is back for a second go around, and all the questions from Part 1 will finally be answered. Will Maria’s lies and deceit finally catch up to her, or will she continue to lie until she just can't anymore? Will Cairo finally catch Maria in an unexpected lie or will they live happily together? Boundaries will be crossed, friendships will be tested and no one can be trusted in Handcuffed To My Heart 2!

ASIN#: B00X90WACO
Published: May 6th 2015 by Pleasure Principle Publications

In the final installment of Handcuffed To My Heart, there will be more infidelity over love, more betrayal and of course more lies and deceit. The whole crew is back for the final go around, and all of the questions from part two will finally be answered. Will Cairo forgive Maria or will he move on with his life? Will Maria find a way to Cairo have heart again? Boundaries will be crossed, relationships will be formed but no one can be trusted in Handcuffed To My Heart 3!

ASIN#: B011DNOU62
Published: July 10th 2015 by Pleasure Principle Publications

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.06 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Handcuffed to my Heart Series (Books 1-3) - Yasmine Davis {DH} [BЯ]