I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore ( epub, mobi, azw3, pdf ) [ Zeo - ζξΘ ]

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on December 20, 2015 by Zeoin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore ( epub, mobi, azw3, pdf ) [ Zeo - ζξΘ ] (Size: 2.97 MB)
 I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore.pdf1.45 MB
 I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore.azw3551.93 KB
 I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore.mobi501.4 KB
 I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore.epub396.45 KB
 Cover.jpg108.75 KB

Description

I Am Number Four is a young adult science fiction novel by Pittacus Lore (the pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes) and the first book in the Lorien Legacies series. The book was published by HarperCollins on August 3, 2010, and spent seven successive weeks at #1 on the children's chapter of The New York Times bestseller list. The novel is the first of a proposed seven-book series.

About The Author:
Pittacus Lore is the collection pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes.

James Fray:

James Christopher Frey (born September 12, 1969) is an American writer and the founder and CEO of Full Fathom Five, a transmedia production company responsible for the young adult series "The Lorien Legacies", the first book of which I Am Number Four (2010) was made into a feature film by DreamWorks Studios. His two first books A Million Little Pieces (2003) and My Friend Leonard (2005), were marketed as memoirs, but large parts of the stories were later found to be exaggerated or fabricated. His 2008 novel Bright Shiny Morning was also a bestseller.

Jobie Hughes:

Jobie Hughes is an American writer. He was born July 9, 1980, in Renton, Washington, a suburb of Seattle but currently lives in Michigan. He graduated in May 2009 with a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing (fiction). Hughes is the pseudonymous coauthor of the novels "I am Number Four" and "The Power of Six". "At Dawn" is his debut literary novel, and was released on October 16, 2012, by Counterpoint/Soft Skull Press. It was revealed that he was removed from the Lorien Legacies project, by James Frey, after a disagreement about the direction of the series.

File Formats : EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF

Enjoy! and Don't Forget to SEED

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.97 MB
seeders:14
leechers:3
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore ( epub, mobi, azw3, pdf ) [ Zeo - ζξΘ ]