I Love New York: Ingredients and Recipes by Daniel Humm

seeders: 12
leechers: 16
Added on October 29, 2015 by lazymimiin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

I Love New York: Ingredients and Recipes by Daniel Humm (Size: 69.6 MB)
 I Love New York Ingredients and Recipes.Daniel Humm.epub69.6 MB

Description

If you find this torrent useful, please take a second to rate/comment, that surely will put a sunshine smile on my lips, thanks :)

Retail:

Hardcover: 512 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press (April 9, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1607744406
ISBN-13: 978-1607744405
http://www.amazon.com/Love-N...dients-Recipes/dp/1607744406

About:

In I Love New York, Humm and Guidara present an in-depth look at the region’s centuries-old farming traditions along with nearly 150 recipes that highlight its outstanding ingredients—from apples, celery root, and foie gras to nettles, pork, scallops, and venison. Included among these dishes designed explicitly for the home cook are reinterpretations of New York classics, like Oyster Pan Roast, Manhattan Clam Chowder, and the Bloody Mary. Lushly illustrated with photographs of the area’s dramatic landscapes and the farmers who tend the land, this unique ode introduces the concept of New York regional cuisine as it celebrates the bounty of this exceptional state.

Review:

"If you love New York and recipe books, this is a must have for your collection. It is just so pretty, you can't help but get hungry as you flip through the pages. Each section is devoted to one main ingredient with a couple recipes in each. These are definitely for those who adore cooking, and have the patience to make good high-end food at home. That being said, its worth having even as a coffee table book because it is THAT pretty."

"It's beautifully designed, with gorgeous pictures of NY farms, farmers, and foods. This would be a lovely gift for the diehard farm market devotee."

Author:

Daniel Humm began his chef's training at 14 in his homeland of Switzerland. There, he earned a Michelin Star while in his first Executive chef position at Gasthaus zum Gupf in the Swiss Alps. In 2003 he moved to the United States to work at Campton Place, where he received many awards, including a nomination for Rising Star Chef by the James Beard Foundation. He has been Executive Chef of Eleven Madison Park since 2006.

Text Screenshot:

More Awesome Cookbooks:

Torrent: The Professional Chef by The Culinary Institute of America
Torrent: Coast: Recipes from Ireland'...Atlantic Way by Rachel Allen
Torrent: Gordon's Great Escape Southeast Asia by Gordon Ramsay
Torrent: Anthony Bourdain's Les Halle... Cooking by Anthony Bourdain
Torrent: The Complete Nose to Tail: A... Cooking by Fergus Henderson
Torrent: Preserving the Japanese Way:...n by Nancy Singleton Hachisu
Torrent: NOPI: The Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi
Torrent: The Hell's Kitchen Cookbook:...en [Gordon Ramsay's TV Show]
Torrent: Taste Buds and Molecules: Th... Flavor by Francois Chartier
Torrent: 100 Recipes The Absolute Bes...ls by America's Test Kitchen