Kick Ass in College: Highest Rated "How to Study in College" Book - Gunnar Fox (Kindle, AZW30 {BFTM}

seeders: 29
leechers: 3
Added on May 27, 2015 by BFTMin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

** Selected as the #1 College Success Book by the Prestigious Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA) National Library Review! **

“I read Kick Ass in College cover to cover in only 3 days. After the first hour, I felt a great sense of motivation to pursue my studies and enjoy college… The chapters unfold with urgency, frankness, and humor. Gunnar really speaks the truth…” – U. Phan/5.0 out of 5 stars

“Head and shoulders above the rest… I searched for words of wisdom that would ease my daughter’s transition into college life. I ended up buying her 3 books. But it was Kick Ass in College that she found to have the best information and helpful hints to survive… We liked this book so much it has become my standard high school graduation gift!” – Gayle Keller/5.0 out of 5 stars

" …will save students a lot of heartache... invaluable coaching for college." – Professor John Barberet

** PLEASE CHECK OUT THE QUICK VIDEO ON GUNNAR FOX'S AUTHOR PAGE BELOW **

“the most succinct, practical, engaging and immediately useful success-in-college book available.” – VOYA

“I wanted to give you a big THANK YOU! I’m returning to college in the spring (UCLA). I was feeling very intimidated... I appreciate the things you’ve demystified and clarified for me and the organized, concise and fun way you delivered this information!” – Raquel Brejtfus, Barnes & Noble customer

“Must-read material for students seeking to use their degree as a springboard to an exciting career.” – Barbara Eureste, Director of the Career Placement Center, University of Texas at Austin

Book Chapters:

1 - College: Get Over It
2 – Why People Are Willing to Spend Thousands To Earn A College Degree
3 - Gunnar’s Philosophy of Intellectual Horsepower
4 - Choosing To Succeed By Planning To Succeed
5 - Making Them Eat Your Academic Dust
6 - Averting Disaster: There’s More Than One Way To Flunk A Cat
7 - Curing Test Anxiety and Laughing In The Face Of Death
8 - As the Phrase Turns: Writing Your Way To The Top
9 - Time Management: Not As Boring A Topic As You Might Imagine
10 - Congratulations: You’ve Got a Kick-Ass Memory
11 - Talent on Demand: Your Personal Success Team
12 - Making A Name For Yourself: If You Don’t Toot Your Own Horn Ain’t Nobody Gonna Toot It For You
13 - Sucking Up: A Lost Art
14 - Snagging A Good Gig: It’s All About Persistence
15 - Accepting Adulthood: You Can Run But You Can’t Hide

BONUS CHAPTERS:
16 - Stairway to Tomorrowland: More Tips, Tricks and Hacks for Future-Minded Students
17 - Sealing the Deal: Winning Admissions Essays for College or Grad School

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.43 MB
seeders:29
leechers:3
Kick Ass in College: Highest Rated "How to Study in College" Book - Gunnar Fox (Kindle, AZW30 {BFTM}

All Comments

Thank you.