KMFDM / My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult [Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes, single] [electronic/industrial/ebm/techno/synth/electronica/metal/aggrotech/hardcore/cyberpunk/electroindustrial] [1991] [FLAC] [CodeTempest]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 6, 2015 by CodeTempestin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

KMFDM / My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult [Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes, single] [electronic/industrial/ebm/techno/synth/electronica/metal/aggrotech/hardcore/cyberpunk/electroindustrial] [1991] [FLAC] [CodeTempest] (Size: 169.46 MB)
 Back.tif6.95 MB
 Disc.tif7.93 MB
 Front.tif5.75 MB
 inside.tif5.66 MB
 inside2,3.tif11.35 MB
 01 Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes, single.cue750 bytes
 01 Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes, single.flac131.32 MB
 KMFDM : My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult [Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes,...2.89 KB
 Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes, single.log2.38 KB
 Z - CodeTempest 97.jpg253.09 KB
 Accuraterip.log1.31 KB
 Cover.jpg242.75 KB

Description

KMFDM / My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult [Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes, single | reissue 1994] [Released 1991]

[electronic/industrial/ebm/techno/synth/electronica/metal/aggrotech/hardcore/cyberpunk/electroindustrial]

[Lossless codec, FLAC ('normal' (5) / (encoding by 'reference libFLAC 1.3.1 20141125')); DIGITAL (Used drive : HL-DT-ST DVDRAM AP70NS50 (revision 1.00) -> Media type : Pressed CD, source), image+cue (incl. log)]
[Output, 44.1kHz (sample rate)_16bit (bit depth), digital ~ subsequent editing/mixing/mastering]
[Ripper, XLD (MAC); ver 20141129 (148.1) - *'XLD Secure Ripper' (mode) + 'AccurateRip' engagement-]
[-album art + tagging infusion]

[Label/DistributionPublishing, Wax Trax! Records (TVT 8660) + TVT Records (TVT 8660)/TVT Records, Inc.Les Editions Confidentielles + Freibank + Spurburn, ASCAP]
[Licensing, Wax Trax! Records, Inc. ~ United StatesChicago (city, seat*)/Cook County*Illinois (state)]
[Manufacturing, TVT Records, Inc. + Specialty Records Corporation (pressing)]
[Production (creative/business), United StatesChicago (city, seat*)/Cook County*Illinois (state)]
[Location, Germany ('federal republic thereof')Hamburg ('free and hanseatic city thereof', state)/Hamburg Metropolitan RegionEuropean Union]
[OriginBorn, United StatesChicago (city, seat*)/Cook County*Illinois (state) | Germany ('federal republic thereof')Hamburg ('free and hanseatic city thereof', state)/Hamburg Metropolitan RegionEuropean Union]

Duration, 00:20:29.45

Track Listing

01 Naïve ~ My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult Remix [10:28.45]
02 The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ KMFDM Remix [10:00.43]

...[CodeTempest]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
169.46 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
KMFDM / My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult [Naïve / The Days Of Swine & Roses ~ remixes, single] [electronic/industrial/ebm/techno/synth/electronica/metal/aggrotech/hardcore/cyberpunk/electroindustrial] [1991] [FLAC] [CodeTempest]