Leonino (Jorge González) - Naked Tunes

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 17, 2014 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Leonino (Jorge González) - Naked Tunes (Size: 17.05 MB)
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - Not a Sound (feat. Mariano Scopel)_soundcloud_158145833.mp33.48 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - My love will set you free.mp32.06 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - it doesn't matter.mp31.89 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - Let me stay down by the river.mp31.62 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - It wasn't meant to be.mp31.55 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - My time is gonna come.mp31.52 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - How many times did you save my soul (feat. Argenis Brito).mp31.29 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - After the big war.mp31.23 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - I think we should be friends (feat. Pier Bucci).mp31.12 MB
 Leonino - Naked Tunes - There is a light.mp31.11 MB
 Leonino_Naked_Tunes_Cover.jpg177.74 KB

Description

Naked tunes (2014) es el primer disco del cantautor chileno Jorge González bajo el alias de Leonino. El trabajo fue editado por Hueso Records exclusivamente para el mercado estadounidense y cuenta con colaboraciones de Pier Bucci, Mariano Scopel y Argenis Brito.

Naked tunes (2014) is the first album of the Chilean singer-songwriter Jorge Gonzalez under the alias Leonino. The work was published by West Records exclusively for the US market and features collaborations with Pier Bucci and Argenis Brito Mariano Scopel. As leader/vocalist of Los Prisioneros–the most iconic Chilean rock band ever and front-runners of a new musical resistance to Pinochet's dictatorship that burst through in the mid 80's–Jorge González became idol and voice for an entire generation of oppressed youth, reaching the pinnacle of fame not only in Chile but throughout Latin America. Never afraid of stating his opinions with sarcastic humor and raw talent, he guided the trio through a series of best-selling albums full of bile and discordance

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.05 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Leonino (Jorge González) - Naked Tunes