Life's Ultimate Questions: An Introduction to Philosophy - Ronald H. Nash (Kindle, MOBI) {BFTM} [BЯ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 43
Added on July 12, 2016 by BFTMin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Life's Ultimate Questions: An Introduction to Philosophy - Ronald H. Nash (Kindle, MOBI) {BFTM} [BЯ] (Size: 1.24 MB)
 Life's Ultimate Questions - Ronald H. Nash.mobi1.24 MB

Description

Life's Ultimate Questions is unique among introductory philosophy textbooks. By synthesizing three distinct approaches—topical, historical, and worldview/conceptual systems—it affords students a breadth and depth of perspective previously unavailable in standard introductory texts.

Part One, Six Conceptual Systems, explores the philosophies of: naturalism, Plato, Aristotle, Plotinus, Augustine, and Aquinas.

Part Two, Important Problems in Philosophy, sheds light on: The Law of Noncontradiction, Possible Words, Epistemology I: Whatever Happened to Truth?, Epistemology II: A Tale of Two Systems, Epistemology III: Reformed Epistemology, God I: The Existence of God, God II: The Nature of God, Metaphysics: Some Questions About Indeterminism, Ethics I: The Downward Path, Ethics II: The Upward Path, Human Nature: The Mind-Body Problem and Survival After Death.

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:43
Life's Ultimate Questions: An Introduction to Philosophy - Ronald H. Nash (Kindle, MOBI) {BFTM} [BЯ]