Linkin Park - Live In Texas (2003) DVDRip XviD AC3 TEAM SNOOP

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 30, 2015 by Naveen.harshin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Linkin Park - Live In Texas (2003) DVDRip XviD AC3 TEAM SNOOP (Size: 1.37 GB)
 live in texas.avi1.37 GB

Description

This torrent file is taken from tfile.me and uploader name is Grizz//Lee

Format: DVDRip, AVI, XviD, AC3
Song: Live In Texas
Genre: Alternative, Rock
Duration: 1:11:01
Year: 2003

Video: 720x416 (16: 9), 23.976 fps, XviD build 50 ~ 2301 kbps avg, 0.320 bit / pixel
Audio: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 3/2 (L, C, R, l, r) + LFE ch, ~ 448.00 kbps avg

Extras. Info: Live in Texas - the first live album of the band Linkin Park, and the third DVD, first published November 18, 2003.
All songs were recorded August 2 and 3 during a concert tour Summer Sanitarium Tour 2003 at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas and the Texas Stadium in Irving, Texas.
Video concert created from the audio tracks from a concert in Irving and video from both concerts; Although the band are dressed at both concerts in the same clothes, you may notice some differences. For example, you may notice that Mike Shinoda dressed in a similar but slightly different t-shirts, guitar Brad Delson changed several times in the middle of songs with a red PRS on black Ibanez, without a break in the guitar sound, and the fact that Mike vocalist Chester Bennington is visible then wet with sweat, it is completely dry in the next frame, when it is displayed on the screen.

Tracklist:
01. Do not Stay
02. Somewhere I Belong
03. Lying From You
04. Papercut
05. Points Of Authority
06. Runaway
07. Faint
08. From The Inside
09. Figure.09
10. With You
11. By Myself
12. P5hng Me A * wy
13. Numb
14. Crawling
15. In The End
16. A Place For My Head
17. One Step Closer

We recommend u to install K-Lite Codec Pack to play audio and video files.just download 'K-Lite Codec Pack' from kickass torrents. and install mega pack.....
Although vlc can play everything,but vlc does a very poor job on decoding of audio and video files..

HIT LIKE IF U LIKE THIS TORRENT
Enjoyyy and Dont forget to seeedThanksss.!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Linkin Park - Live In Texas (2003) DVDRip XviD AC3 TEAM SNOOP