Mädchen in Uniform - Géza von Radványi 1958 - Lilli Palmer Romy Schneider VO Sep Eng subs

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on September 27, 2012 by MichelleParisin Movies
Torrent verified.

Mädchen in Uniform - Géza von Radványi 1958 - Lilli Palmer Romy Schneider VO Sep Eng subs (Size: 700.07 MB)
 Mädchen in Uniform (Géza von Radványi 1958 - Lilli Palmer Romy Schneider) VO.avi700.01 MB
 Mädchen in Uniform (Géza von Radványi 1958 - Lilli Palmer Romy Schneider) VO.eng.srt68.19 KB

Description

After the death of her parents young girl Manuela von Meinhardis is sent to a boarding school where Prussian drill rules the education. Desperately seeking love and warmth in Manuela's heart special emotions for the only human lady teacher, Fraeulein von Bernburg, start growing. Manuela falls in love with her. It's just a matter of time until that forbidden love becomes known what immediatly leads to desaster. Though Elisabeth von Bernburg has never returned the love she is forced to leave the school; Manuela gets a severe punishment, like someone who has committed a crime.
From the novel by Christa Winsloe (and she is the scenarist), and after the 1931 version by Leontine Sagan, a truly gem classic, starring the vibrant young Romy Schneider !

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.07 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Mädchen in Uniform - Géza von Radványi 1958 - Lilli Palmer Romy Schneider VO Sep Eng subs

All Comments

Thanks for this! I've been looking for it, as it was missing from my collection... Pretty good quality. Txs!
I haven't actually watched it yet, but I did do a quick check of the quality. Pretty good!
Nice job. Great torrent. Thank you so much!