[Mark Twain, W. Hatherell, Robert Tine] The Prince and the Pauper (Barnes and Noble Classics)(epub){Zzzzz}[BЯ]

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on July 14, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Mark Twain, W. Hatherell, Robert Tine] The Prince and the Pauper (Barnes and Noble Classics)(epub){Zzzzz}[BЯ] (Size: 3.34 MB)
 [Mark Twain, W. Hatherell, Robert Tine]The Prince and the Pauper (Barnes and Noble...3.34 MB

Description

The Barnes & Noble Classics series offers quality editions of important works of literature at affordable prices to the student and the general reader, each featuring new scholarship and pages of carefully crafted extras. All editions are beautifully designed and are printed to superior specifications; some include illustrations of historical interest. The series pulls together a constellation of influences; biographical, historical and literary, to enrich each reader's understanding of these enduring works.

Publisher: Fine Communications,US (7 March 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1593082185
ISBN-13: 978-1593082185

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

A wonderful classic for intelligent and imaginative kids. 2 September 1999
By Margaret Fiore -

This story has been a favorite of mine since I first read it as a child. I have re-read it many, many times, most recently to two of my children (who also enjoyed it), and it continues to be rich and engaging. Since the language is true to the era of the story, however, it may put some readers off. Others will find that the archaic language enhances the tale.
A beggar (Tom Canty) and a prince (Edward Tudor), who look so alike as to be twins, meet and swap clothes for a lark. But an accident of judgment stretches the lark into an adventure, and the adventure into a nightmarish struggle of life and death, honor and dishonor.
Hasn't everyone wished to be royalty at some point in their lives? And especially if you were the poorest of the poor, like Tom Canty, wouldn't it be your dearest wish as a child? This is a great and yet fearful adventure, superbly detailed and believable. It was carefully written in such a manner that genuine history leaves it possible. One of Twain's best ever.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.34 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
[Mark Twain, W. Hatherell, Robert Tine] The Prince and the Pauper (Barnes and Noble Classics)(epub){Zzzzz}[BЯ]