Mastering Bitcoin Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies (2016) (2nd Ed.) (Early Release) (EPUB/MOBI/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on June 30, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books
Torrent verified.

Mastering Bitcoin Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies (2016) (2nd Ed.) (Early Release) (EPUB/MOBI/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 19.55 MB)
 Mastering Bitcoin Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies, 2nd Ed. [-PUNISHER-].mobi10.3 MB
 Mastering Bitcoin Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies, 2nd Ed. [-PUNISHER-].epub4.74 MB
 Mastering Bitcoin Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies, 2nd Ed. [-PUNISHER-].pdf4.5 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Mastering Bitcoin Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies
Publisher : O'Reilly Media, 2016
Author/Editors : Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Language : English
Edition : Second Edition
Year : 2016
Page : 109
Size : 19.5 MB
Format : ePUB/MOBI/PDF
ISBN-10: 1491954388

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

With Early Release ebooks, you get books in their earliest form—the author’s raw and unedited content as he or she writes—so you can take advantage of these technologies long before the official release of these titles. You’ll also receive updates when significant changes are made, new chapters are available, and the final ebook bundle is released.
Join the technological revolution that’s taking the world of finance by storm. Mastering Bitcoin is your guide through the seemingly complex world of bitcoin, providing the knowledge you need to participate in the internet of money. Whether you’re building the next killer app, investing in a startup, or simply curious about the technology, this revised and expanded second edition provides essential detail to get you started.
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its early stages and yet it’s already spawned a multi-billion dollar global economy. This economy is open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides the knowledge. You simply supply the passion.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.55 MB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Mastering Bitcoin Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies (2016) (2nd Ed.) (Early Release) (EPUB/MOBI/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]