MINE 1 - Kristina Weaver [RAL] [BЯ].epub

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on January 24, 2016 by Readsalot-RALin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

MINE 1 - Kristina Weaver [RAL] [BЯ].epub (Size: 131.23 KB)
 MINE 1 - Kristina Weaver [RAL] [BЯ].epub131.23 KB

Description

Ashley

He’s gorgeous and wealthy and wants to take care of me – but is he even capable of love?

Ever since he left me and flew straight back to England (with no explanation at all, the douchebag), my life has been a total disaster. It’s not Luc’s fault, of course, that my mom died and my dad took off, leaving me to take care of my little brother. It’s not his fault that I have to work two shitty jobs, or that ten-year-old Ben is such a little monster he’s scared off every babysitter and might get kicked out of school, or that I’ve gotten too sick to even work.

But that doesn’t mean I want to see him ever again. For whatever reason, he left me and went back to his life of fast cars and faster women, or whatever rich British assholes like him get up to. So that’s that.

Imagine my horror when I find out he’s technically my boss – and as hard as I’ve tried to forget him, he certainly hasn’t forgotten me.

Lucian

I’ve worked hard to keep my cold heart locked away, and I won’t let anyone in – especially not the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.

I’ve thought about Ash for seven long years, almost wishing I could tell her the truth about what happened and fix things up between us. But I’m afraid the truth might spell the end for us, and I’m not about to let her go.

Now that I’ve found her at last, I’ve decided that she will be mine again and mine alone. I want her back in my life, in my arms, happy and healthy and taken care of. For good.

Oh, I don’t love her – I don’t love at all – but there is something about her that draws me in, intrigues me...stirs me…

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
131.23 KB
seeders:12
leechers:0
MINE 1 - Kristina Weaver [RAL] [BЯ].epub