Black Mountain- Heart Of Snow.mp310.98 MB
 Brick Layer Cake- kiss of death.mp35.53 MB
 Butthole Surfers-The Hurdy Gurdy Man.mp39.31 MB
 Calexico- Low Expectations.mp34.84 MB
 Califone and Modest Mouse-South outh Of Heaven (with Modest Mouse).mp38.18 MB
 Califone- snowball# 9chicago 8_04).m4a4.24 MB
 Casiotone for the panfully alone- destroy the evidense.mp35.19 MB
 Codiene- Realize (Album).mp36.97 MB
 Cortez the Killer - J Mascis & the Fog at Alyeska, Girdwood, Alaska 3_31_2012.mp39.84 MB
 Dead Weather- Will There Be Enough Water_.mp311.67 MB
 Devendra Bahnhart- Now That I Know.mp36.77 MB
 Dinosaur Jr.- Feel The Pain.mp37.17 MB
 Dirtbombs- Possession.mp33.6 MB
 Dr. Dog- Little Bird.mp34.98 MB
 Dream End- Of Raven & Winds.m4a10.39 MB
 Eliott Smith- Alameda.mp38.72 MB
 Fisherman's Wife.mp33.4 MB
 Fruitbats-The Little Acorn.mp311.79 MB
 Fugazi- Shut the Door.mp310.93 MB
 Future of the left-Beneath the Waves an Ocean.mp35.22 MB
 Gorgeous Bully-beauty don't give a shit.mp35.18 MB
 Grave Babies-Prostitution.mp37.19 MB
 Graveyard- Too Much Is Not Enough.mp310.71 MB

Description

Here's a mix I made with mostly a low-fi melancholy vibe to it. Great music for rainy days, break-ups, getting off heroin or all 3 rolled into one.

Artists include Apocalypse Hoboken, Bastro, Big Black, Black Hearts Procession, Black Keys, Black Mountain, Brick Layer Cake, Butthole Surfers, Calexico, Califone, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, Codiene, Dead Weather, Devedra Banhart, Dinosaur Jr., Dr. Dog, Dreamend, Elliot Smith, Fruit Bats, Fugazi, Future of the left, Gorgeous Bully,Grave Babies, Graveyard, Guided By Voices, Holopaw. Howe Gelb, Hum, Iron and Wine, Jawbreaker, Jeremy Enigk(sunny day real estate) Jeremy Lee Given, Jets To Brazil, J Mascis and the Fog, June of 44, Karate, Lali Puna(odd nosdam), Liars, Loftus, Low, Lungfish, Meth Teeth, Michael Christmas(jensen surf co.) Microphones, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, Natural Child, Naam, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nick Drake, Notwist, Pallbearer, Radiohead, Reaching Quiet(Why?), Red Red Meat, Richard Buckner, Rodan, Sebadoh, Shellas, Shipping News, Sic Alps, Sidekick Kato, Silver Mt. Zion Orchestra(God Speed you Black Emperor), Sin Ropas, Slint, Smog, Songs Ohia, Sonic Youth, Space Needle, Spent, Suuns,The Dismemberment Plan, The Duke and the Dutchess,The Fire Show, The Forgetters, The House that Gloria Vanderbilt, The Kills, The Ponies, The Virgin Tongues, The Oh Sees, Them feat Van morrison, Tom Waits, Tongues, Turn to Crime, Ugly Cassanova, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats,, Vietcong, Weekend, Ween, Woods, Yo La Tengo, Zola Jesus.

Covers of songs by Slayer, Nirvana, Neal Young, Donovan, Cheater Slicks, and Bob Dylan/Warlocks.

Some of the songs didn't have the artist's name in the track and I didn't notice until after I created the torrent file so if you're curious about something just shoot me a message. Also if you're digging any of the bands and want specific albums or disco's by that band, post in the comments or message me and I'll create a torrent for you. Help me re-seed so we can share with other's.

Thx.
-C.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
820.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Moodswings Mega Mix