Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet) - Friendly advice on leveraging the power of the new Nexus 7 Google tablet

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 11, 2012 by LotharKingin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet) - Friendly advice on leveraging the power of the new Nexus 7 Google tablet (Size: 12.27 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt185 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt339 bytes
 1118508734.tgz12.27 MB

Description

Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet) - Friendly advice on leveraging the power of the new Nexus 7 Google tablet

Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet) By Dan Gookin
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1118508734 | 288 pages | EPUB + MOBI | 8,5 + 4 MB

Friendly advice on leveraging the power of the new Nexus 7 Google tablet!
The arrival of the new Nexus 7 Google tablet is eagerly awaited, thanks to its cutting-edge software, top-notch hardware, unprecedented abilities, and nine-hour battery life. This easy-to-understand, engaging guide covers everything you need to know about this amazing Android tablet. Bestselling Dummies author Dan Gookin uses his friendly writing style to deliver clear instructions for setting up, navigating, and using the device. You'll learn to use all your favorite Google applications that come loaded on the device, personalize it, and much more.

??? Walks you through the touchscreen, wireless access, and software updates
??? Demonstrates how to download, shop for, and fill your Nexus 7 with movies, e-books, games, and music
??? Helps you keep on top of your schedule and appointments and pursue your interests and hobbies with the latest apps and websites
??? Offers guidance on using your device to navigate from here to there and stay connected with friends and family while you're away
Nexus 7 For Dummies is an essential companion to your other new companion: the Nexus 7!

Just extract the rar archive and enjoy it...

Update Seeds and Leechers Stats ALways to See Correct Seed Count

Please use WINRAR or 7zip to EXTRACT FILES. Thank You . If WINRAR or 7zip not works for those having problems unpacking, try this --> http://legroom.net/scripts/download.php?file=uniextract161

CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARE, THEMES, LATEST MAGAZINES, EBOOKS AND MUCH MORE STUFF FROM THIS ACCOUNT

DOWNLOAD AND SEED FOR OTHERS JUST LIKE YOU :)

!! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !!

THAT IS WHAT I ONLY NEED FROM YOU to KEEP THIS TORRENT LIVE. THANK YOU!!!

If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors. Please Just Buy It. Thanx

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.27 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0

All Comments

very slow.
Thanks uploader.
EPUB and Mobi options are in there after multiple unzip files and loads of ads and misc stuff. For such a small file size, the multi-zip process is overkill.
.\n
THX !!!
Good. I can read on my tablet with "moon reader"
Thanks a lot uploader! I live in Holland and we don't have books about the Nexus 7 yet, but thanks to you I'm already reading it!