Promises Of A Thug - Larissa [RAL] [BЯ].epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2015 by Readsalot-RALin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Promises Of A Thug - Larissa [RAL] [BЯ].epub (Size: 1.53 MB)
 Promises Of A Thug - Larissa [RAL] [BЯ].epub1.53 MB

Description

Let me introduce you to Promise, a young misused soul from the North Side of Chicago, who holds the crown when it comes to being blinded by what she thinks is love. With her father in jail and her biological mother on dope, who can she trust with her heart?
She soon meets Aaron. An abusive, lying, and cheating, drug smuggler who’s moving so much weight it might lend him in jail or worse, dead! Vowing to never leave his side, Promise has to choose between love and friends.
Does she pick her two best friends, Brandy and Trinity, who each, despite having bad experiences of their own, were by her side when she lost her first child because of Aaron’s selfish ways, and keep telling her to leave him before she loses her life over love? Or does she try to pretend that nothing’s wrong with her relationship and stay to work it out?
The real question is, who do you turn and run to when you’re in the fight of a lifetime? Come with me as I take you on this rollercoaster ride of the Promises that a Thug make, where in this ride all DREAMS soon become REALITY, reality becomes FEAR, and fear becomes the worst type of way to die, MURDER.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Promises Of A Thug - Larissa [RAL] [BЯ].epub