Revolution Mother - Rolling With Tha Mother mp3 VBR Extreme. 20

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on August 27, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Revolution Mother - Rolling With Tha Mother mp3 VBR Extreme. 20 (Size: 71.82 MB)
 12- The Rider.mp316 MB
 11- Crossroader.mp310.29 MB
 04- Born To Rock N' Roll.mp37.28 MB
 09- Runaway Train.mp35.63 MB
 02- Mofo.mp35.08 MB
 05- The Snake.mp34.97 MB
 10- Time Machine.mp34.44 MB
 08- Hit List.mp33.99 MB
 07- Ride The Sky.mp33.96 MB
 01- Rollin' With Tha Mutha.mp33.79 MB
 06- Night Ride.mp33.47 MB
 03- Killin' Machine.mp32.82 MB
 Cover.jpg105.25 KB

Description

Revolution Mother - Rolling With Tha Mother mp3 VBR Extreme. 2009 What we got..Revolution Mother is a group of hardcore skater/Rockers from Long Beach, California .

The group was founded by skateboarder pro Mike Vallely on vocals and Jason Hampton on guitar . Originally known as Mike V and The Rats the band changed its name after an EP. Vallely and Hampton recruited Colin Buis on bass and Brendan Murphy on drums to complete the group. According to Mike V, the sound of Revolution Mother is the "rock'n'roll pissed off" that is to say, the edgy rock.

Summary

1 Biography
2 Discography
3 Notes and references
4 External links

Biography

Influenced by bands like Black Sabbath , Motörhead , Black Flag and AC / DC , Mike Vallely , Pro skateboarder well known in the skateboarding industry, Jason Hampton, guitarist of local Californian scene, decided to create Revolution Mother in 2005 .

First Wal Rashidi accompanied on drums and Eddie Solis on bass, the band went on tour to support the American debut EP "Enjoy the Ride" with the group's brother Bam Margera CKY . Meanwhile Colin Buis replaces Eddie Solis on bass and Brendan Murphy for Wal Rashidi on drums.

With Hampton as the main composer of the band, Revolution Mother returned to the studio in March 2007 and released in June the first album "Glory Bound" produced by Andy Johns ( Godsmack , Led Zeppelin ) and Mudrock ( Avenged Sevenfold , Eighteen Visions). In July the band embarked on the renowned tour Vans Warped Tour and in September they leave for an extensive tour of skateparks and 'clubs of Europe .

The year 2008 is very prolific for the group because they open the concerts of different groups, such as Social Distortion , Bad Religion , The Used , Tiger Army ... During this year the group is borne by the clothing brand Lucky 13.

Beginning in 2009 , the group opened for Danzig at a few dates in California . In addition, Revolution Mother will do some dates with protected brand Volcom group Valient Thorr .

During their concert the guitarist looks like a biker , Jason Hampton , has a habit of putting his biker helmet and melt into the crowd to play some solos in the group .

The band's new album entitled "Rollin 'with tha Mutha" will be released in stores on 7 July 2009 , on their new label Ferret Music .

The song Ride The Sky II appeared in the film The Hangover

In early 2010, Revolution Mother went on hiatus, following the new project of Mike Vallely By the Sword.
Discography

2009 " Rollin 'With Tha Mutha "
2007 " Glory Bound "
2007 "Viva La Bands Vol. 2" compilation entitled "Come on"
2006 "Enjoy the ride" 5 track EP ///////////\\......................Well it took me awhile to find this and it finished today now I will post it and it will never be so hard to find as well as Glory Bound it is and will always be on my pages. At least as long as my pages are not taken down I myself put down. image More .........

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
71.82 MB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Revolution Mother - Rolling With Tha Mother mp3 VBR Extreme. 20