Self Start Guitar - 10 Easy Lessons: A Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar - Ryan Rankert (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM} [BЯ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 27, 2015 by BFTMin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

Welcome to Self Start Guitar! I wrote these lessons to teach you how to play guitar. I cut out a lot of what typically confuses and get right into how you should practice and learn as a starter. The lessons are focused on making you a knowledgeable rhythm player, and how to read and play from tablature so you can get to the fun as soon as possible. I also give you ideas on areas of further study, so that you can easily find advanced lessons on the internet for free to add to your routine. When you learn this book, you will be comfortable looking up songs to play. You will also be suited and ready to jam with other people as well as being able to continue self study in the style you choose. I appreciate your interest, and there is a link to my almost daily blog inside for supplemental tips and motivational quotes. selfstartguitar.wordpress.com Thank you and I hope you work hard to become the player/songwriter/YouTube star you want to be.

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
877.02 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Self Start Guitar - 10 Easy Lessons: A Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar - Ryan Rankert (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM} [BЯ]