She's My Trap Queen - Parrish, Jade [RAL] [BЯ].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2015 by Readsalot-RALin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

She's My Trap Queen - Parrish, Jade [RAL] [BЯ].epub (Size: 2.37 MB)
 She's My Trap Queen - Parrish, Jade [RAL] [BЯ].epub2.37 MB

Description

By the time she was sixteen, Dior and Mesha, her best friend, were on the streets. Daughter of a Queen Pin, Dior, formally known as Coretta Carr, is in a league of her own. The witty and slick demeanor she adopted from her mother, complimented her unique style and her beauty made Dior a favorite throughout the streets of Atlanta.
Dior’s virginity was stolen during her last year of middle school. One afternoon while at a relative’s house, her favorite cousin fed her an X-pill and raped her. She never revealed that to anyone, not even her mother who at the time was a coast-to-coast mid-level dealer known as Chip.
Three months into her reign, a team of agents swarmed one of Chip’s non-descript houses. Chip was detained immediately. Dior, forced to live with the same relative that had violated her, soon ran away from home and stayed gone for six months.
In less than a year on the streets, Dior had climbed the ranks from a low-level distributor to an asset in the Cuban Link Mafia. Her position in C.L.M was almost as lofty as her mother’s had been before her incarceration. Dior wasn’t an equal partner to the new boss, Magic, but she was deeply involved.
On Dior’s eighteenth birthday, Dior met Zulu, a street thug who spent the whole night of her birthday showering her in expensive gifts. Dior loved Zulu—sort of. But there was a tiny little drawback. Dior really loved his second in command, Ceelo, and sometimes she wasn’t sure which one of the two she loved more.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
She's My Trap Queen - Parrish, Jade [RAL] [BЯ].epub