Teddy Pendergrass - In My Time (2nafish)

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Teddy Pendergrass - In My Time (2nafish) (Size: 155.33 MB)
 Teddy_Pendergrass_-_In_My_Time_(2nafish).mpg155.33 MB

Description

Source: TV

File Info:

Video: MPEG-2 video , 720x480, 29.97 fps, VBR (Constant quality), Maximum 6124 Kb/s
Audio: Dolby Digital, 48000 Hz, Stereo, 448 kbps

Theodore DeReese "Teddy" Pendergrass (March 26, 1950 – January 13, 2010) was an American R&B/soul singer and songwriter. Pendergrass first rose to fame as lead singer of Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes in the 1970s before a successful solo career at the end of the decade. In 1982, he was severely injured in an auto accident in Philadelphia, resulting in his being paralyzed from the waist down. After his injury, the affable entertainer founded the Teddy Pendergrass Alliance, a foundation that helps those with spinal cord injuries.

In 2009, Pendergrass underwent surgery for colon cancer and had difficulty recovering from that disease from which he eventually died on January 13, 2010, at age 59, while hospitalized at Bryn Mawr Hospital in suburban Philadelphia. He is survived by his son, Teddy Pendergrass II, and two daughters.

Love Language was the ninth album by R&B/Soul crooner Teddy Pendergrass. It was his first record for Asylum Records after being a longtime artist on Philadelphia International Records. It did much better on the Billboard 200 than his last two records, peaking at #38. He had not reached the top forty on the album charts since 1981's It's Time for Love. The album was composed and produced by Michael Masser, with the exception of the track You're My Choice Tonight (Choose Me) (#15 R&B chart 3 Nov 1984) which was produced by Luther Vandross and featured Cissy Houston on background vocals and as 'Solo Female Voice'. Hold Me (#46 Hot 100 (28 July 1984) #6 Adult Contemporary Chart) written by Masser and Linda Creed was a duet with Whitney Houston.

Songs from the album were used on the soundtrack to Alan Rudolph's film Choose Me - "The songs are performed by Teddy Pendergrass and he's just right. The entire movie has a lilting, loose, choreographic flow to it."

Pendergrass' career began when he was a drummer for The Cadillacs, which soon merged with Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes. Melvin invited Pendergrass to become the lead singer after he jumped from the rear of a stage and started singing his heart out. Months later the group signed with Gamble & Huff on the then-CBS subsidiary Philadelphia International Records in 1972. The Blue Notes had hits such as "I Miss You", "Bad Luck", "Wake Up Everybody", the two million seller "If You Don't Know Me By Now", and many more. Following personality conflicts between Melvin and Pendergrass, Pendergrass launched a solo career and released hit singles like "The More I Get the More I Want," "Close the Door," "I Don't Love You Anymore," "Turn Off the Lights" and others.

His first solo album was self titled Teddy Pendergrass (1977), followed by Life is a Song Worth Singing (1978), Live Coast to Coast and Teddy (1979), 1980's TP and the final Philadelphia International Records album It's Time for Love (1981). He also sang a duet with Whitney Houston on "Hold Me", from her self-titled debut album.

My Videos:

http://thepiratebay.org/user/2nafish/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
155.33 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Teddy Pendergrass - In My Time (2nafish)