The Beatles - Blue Jay Way [promo].VOB

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 23, 2014 by in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

The Beatles - Blue Jay Way [promo].VOB (Size: 133.73 MB)
 The Beatles - Blue Jay Way [promo].VOB.vob133.73 MB

Description

Very HQ rare promo music video from a promo DVD. "Blue Jay Way" is a song written by George Harrison; it was first recorded and released by the Beatles on their Magical Mystery Tour album and EP in 1967.

The name of the song comes from a street located high in the Hollywood Hills West, Los Angeles overlooking Sunset Strip where George Harrison rented a house at Blue Jay Way during August 1967. The home affords panoramic views of Hollywood and much of the Los Angeles Basin. It is located on a hillside of narrow, winding roads, difficult to navigate on a foggy night — thus creating the backdrop for the opening lines of the song:

"There's a fog upon L.A., and my friends have lost their way."

According to Harrison: "Derek Taylor got held up. He rang to say he'd be late. I told him on the phone that the house was in Blue Jay Way. And he said he could find it OK ... he could always ask a cop. So I waited and waited. I felt really knackered with the flight, but I didn't want to go to sleep until he came. There was a fog and it got later and later. To keep myself awake, just as a joke to pass the time while I waited, I wrote a song about waiting for him in Blue Jay Way. There was a little Hammond organ in the corner of this house which I hadn't noticed until then ... so I messed around on it and the song came."

The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. They became the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed act in the rock music era. The group's best-known lineup consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr. Rooted in skiffle and 1950s rock and roll, the Beatles later utilized several genres, ranging from pop ballads to psychedelic rock, often incorporating classical and other elements in innovative ways. In the early 1960s, their enormous popularity first emerged as "Beatlemania", but as their songwriting grew in sophistication, they came to be perceived by many fans and cultural observers as an embodiment of the ideals shared by the era's sociocultural revolutions.
(video does not have any logos)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Jay_Way

http://bayimg.com/IaCBIAAGE

File properties info using Media Player Classic:
Video: MPEG2 Video 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps 4000kbps
Audio: Dolby Digital AC3 48000Hz 6ch 448kbps
Duration: 00:03:49

*Install the "Media Player Classic" player if you can't play this file,
or for better visual and audio quality playback of all your videos.
It's 100% free to download and use. Latest stable build is v1.7.7

*Media Player Classic Home Cinema*

http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

SgtRlee (Sgt.R.Lee)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
133.73 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0