The Big Book of Nature Activities: A Year-Round Guide to Outdoor Learning (2016) (EPUB/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 17
leechers: 20
Added on July 7, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Big Book of Nature Activities: A Year-Round Guide to Outdoor Learning (2016) (EPUB/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 51.31 MB)
 The Big Book of Nature Activities A Year-Round Guide to Outdoor Learning [-PUNISHER-].epub27.85 MB
 The Big Book of Nature Activities A Year-Round Guide to Outdoor Learning [-PUNISHER-].pdf23.46 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : The Big Book of Nature Activities: A Year-Round Guide to Outdoor Learning
Publisher : New Society Publishers, 2016
Author/Editors : Jacob Rodenburg, Drew Monkman
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 384
Size : 28+23 MB
Format : EPUB/PDF
ISBN-10: 0865718024
ISBN-13: 9780865718029

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

The average child can identify over one thousand corporate logos, but only ten native plants or animals—a telling indictment of our modern disconnection from nature. Soaring levels of obesity, high rates of ADHD, feelings of stress and social awkwardness, and "Nature Deficit Disorder" are further unintended consequences of a childhood spent primarily indoors.

The Big Book of Nature Activities is a comprehensive guide for parents and educators to help youth of all ages explore, appreciate and connect with the natural world. This rich, fully illustrated compendium features:

Nature-based skills and activities such as species identification, photography, journaling, and the judicious use of digital technology Ideas, games, and activities grounded in what's happening in nature each season Core concepts that promote environmental literacy, such as climate change and the mechanisms and wonder of evolution, explained using a child-friendly, engaging approach Lists of key species and happenings to observe throughout the year across most of North America

Perfect for families, educators, and youth leaders , The Big Book of Nature Activities is packed with crafts, stories, information and inspiration to make outdoor learning fun.

Jacob Rodenburg is the Executive Director of the Camp Kawartha summer camp and outdoor education centre. As well as publishing numerous articles on children, nature and the environment, he has worked in the field of outdoor education for twenty-five years.

Drew Monkman is an award-winning environmental advocate, naturalist, and retired teacher. In addition to his weekly nature column, Drew is the author of two season-based nature guides, including Nature's Year.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.31 MB
seeders:17
leechers:20
The Big Book of Nature Activities: A Year-Round Guide to Outdoor Learning (2016) (EPUB/PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

All Comments

Thank you! More e-books about Nature study please! :)