The Journey: A Spiritual Roadmap for Modern Pilgrims - Peter Kreeft (Kindle, MOBI) {BFTM} [BЯ]

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on September 21, 2015 by BFTMin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

• Book: The Journey
  • ISBN13: 9780830816828
  • ISBN10: 0830816828

Description

Open this book and begin an epic human journey--the journey toward truth.

Enjoy a delightful and imaginative allegory of timeless wisdom as you travel along the road of true knowledge. Socrates, the thoroughly reasonable and wise philosopher of Athens, will accompany you much of the way. With sharp questions and canny wit he will coach you past the winsome, the wily and the half-wise spin-doctors of error posted along the ancient byways. Every tempting path will be exposed as a road best not taken.

The Journey is an animated and topographical roadmap for modern pilgrims walking the ancient paths in search of reality. Crucial questions present decisive turns in the road:

Is there truth?

Does meaning exist?

Is there right and wrong?

Does God exist, and if so, what is he like?

These and other essential questions provide guidance that delightfully entertains while directing your mind and spirit on the journey toward the freedom of truth.

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.79 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
The Journey: A Spiritual Roadmap for Modern Pilgrims - Peter Kreeft (Kindle, MOBI) {BFTM} [BЯ]

All Comments

It doesn't appear to have a digital Ebook copy, but I will keep an eye out as well!
Thank you for today's uploads.
No I do not, I am sorry. I will keep my eye out.