The Rough Guide Snapshot Croatia: Split and the South Dalmatian Coast (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 16
leechers: 7
Added on July 10, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Rough Guide Snapshot Croatia: Split and the South Dalmatian Coast (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 12.07 MB)
 The Rough Guide Snapshot Croatia Split and the south Dalmatian coast [-PUNISHER-].pdf12.07 MB

Description

BØØK ЯANGΞRS[BЯ]

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : The Rough Guide Snapshot Croatia: Split and the South Dalmatian Coast
Publisher : Rough Guides, 2016
Author/Editors : Rough Guides
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 182
Size : 14 MB
Format : PDF
ASIN: B01BLWAB1I

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

The Rough Guides Snapshot Croatia: Split and the south Dalmatian coast is the ultimate travel guide to this dramatic part of Croatia. It guides you through the region with reliable information and comprehensive coverage of all the sights and attractions, from magnificent Diocletian's Palace - Split's atmospheric ancient centre - to the rugged south Dalmatian coastline. Detailed maps and up-to-date listings pinpoint the best cafés, restaurants, hotels, bars and nightlife, ensuring you have the best trip possible, whether passing through, staying for the weekend or longer. The Rough Guides Snapshot Croatia: Split and the south Dalmatian coast covers Split, Trogir, the Cetina gorge, the Makarska Riviera, Mount Biokovo and the Neretva delta. Also included is the Basics section from the Rough Guide to Croatia, with all the practical information you need, including transport, food, drink, costs, health, festivals and outdoor activities.
Also published as part of the Rough Guide to Croatia.
The Rough Guides Snapshot Croatia: Split and the south Dalmatian coast is equivalent to 74 printed pages.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.07 MB
seeders:16
leechers:7
The Rough Guide Snapshot Croatia: Split and the South Dalmatian Coast (2016) (PDF) [BЯ] [-PUNISHER-]