The Three Faces of Eve (1954) / As Três Máscaras de Eva

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 31, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Three Faces of Eve (1954) / As Três Máscaras de Eva (Size: 697 MB)
 poster1.jpg24.19 KB
 Poster2.jpg91.39 KB
 screen1.jpg22.29 KB
 screen2.jpg18.68 KB
 screen3.jpg15.46 KB
 screen4.jpg16.91 KB
 Screen5.jpg16.21 KB
 The Three Faces of Eve Subs.rar87.21 KB
 The Three Faces of Eve.avi696.72 MB

Description

Eve White is a quiet, mousy, unassuming wife and mother who keeps suffering from headaches and occasional black outs. Eventually she is sent to see psychiatrist Dr. Luther, and, while under hypnosis, a whole new personality emerges: the racy, wild, fun-loving Eve Black. Under continued therapy, yet a third personality appears, the relatively stable Jane. This film, based on the true-life case of a multiple personality, chronicles Dr. Luther's attempts to reconcile the three faces of Eve. multiple personalities

Mulher casada e com filha pequena sofre de terríveis dores de cabeça e perda de memória. Seu marido a leva ao médico que, durante o tratamento, descobre que ela possui múltiplas personalidades, pondo em risco a sua saúde e de sua família.

Excellent quality of image and sound

Dual audio: English and Spanish

Subtitles: Eng, Pt-Br, Spa

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
697 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Three Faces of Eve (1954) / As Três Máscaras de Eva

Trailer

All Comments

Good quality video and ok quality English audio. Spanish is the #1 audio, so in order to hear the English, you have to change the audio to track 2 (at least in VLC). The Spanish audio sounds better than the English. English sounds too loud and staticy. I am not sure how to explain it better except it sounds too sharp and when it is loud, it's like the speakers are blown a bit (and there is nothing wrong with my speakers).
I've used the Audio 7 for English since that is what I what I used to watch the movie as I don't speak Spanish.