They Don't Know Me - Jackson, Nicole [RAL] [BЯ].epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on August 23, 2015 by Readsalot-RALin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

They Don't Know Me - Jackson, Nicole [RAL] [BЯ].epub (Size: 330.84 KB)
 They Don't Know Me - Jackson, Nicole [RAL] [BЯ].epub330.84 KB

Description

Not every tale can be a love story. When reality is faced not everyone will have that happy ending with a picture perfect life. Tyra’s story is the prime example of this. Sometimes women get so caught up on what they want things to be that they lose sight of what it really is. Not every man is for every woman. Jahrein is several girls’ dream, but is Raven’s reality. Tyra desperately wants Raven’s reality to somehow become hers, but soon discovers that in life you can’t always get what you want.
Take a ride with a sassy, sexy, persistent Tyra. Love seems to be the element in her life that proves ever eluding. Still, she pursues love at all cost, and is willing to wager it all just to feel a fleeting moment of its embraces. Loving the wrong man can have detrimental effects on a girl with an already internally damaged heart.
They Don’t Know Me gives you a new perspective on the novel Hold It Down Like Sister and Brother. Told in first person, this tale will give you a front row seat to all the juicy details you’ve wondered about with Jahrein and Raven’s infamous relationship. Sometimes you may think you know, but you truly have no clue.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
330.84 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
They Don't Know Me - Jackson, Nicole [RAL] [BЯ].epub