Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen IMAX EDITION (2009) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 213
leechers: 54
Added on October 31, 2012 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen IMAX EDITION (2009) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1 GB)
 Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.IMAX.EDITION.2009.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp41 GB
 Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.IMAX.EDITION.2009.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.srt144.62 KB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

IMDB RATING: 5.9

FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Action

FILE SIZE...........: 1.00 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*528

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: English

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 150 minsA youth chooses manhood. The week Sam Witwicky starts college, the Decepticons make trouble in Shanghai. A presidential envoy believes it's because the Autobots are around; he wants them gone. He's wrong: the Decepticons need access to Sam's mind to see some glyphs imprinted there that will lead them to a fragile object that, when inserted in an alien machine hidden in Egypt for centuries, will give them the power to blow out the sun. Sam, his girlfriend Mikaela Banes, and Sam's parents are in danger. Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are Sam's principal protectors. If one of them goes down, what becomes of Sam?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1 GB
seeders:213
leechers:54
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen IMAX EDITION (2009) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks..
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks YIFY....
Great quality on both aspects. Thank you very much!

The worst rated entry of the Transformers movie series is also my most favorite out of the three. I liked Revenge of the Fallen! Hope part 4 with Mark Wahlberg will be a better or, at least, a decent entry.
I trust YIFY downloads and have been for a year now.
Class A all round!
Is it just just me or has anyone else found the subs to be out of sync about half way down the movie?