Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bit & x32 Bit Setup (Auto Activation) - Cracked - NO SERIAL NEEDED.rar

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on June 18, 2011 by vHexproin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bit & x32 Bit Setup (Auto Activation) - Cracked - NO SERIAL NEEDED.rar (Size: 4.66 MB)
 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bit & x32 Bit Setup (Auto Activation) - Cracked - NO SERIAL NEEDED.rar4.66 MB

Description

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail 32 & 64 bit - | 5.34 GB

Windows 7 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows, a series of operating systems
produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business
desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and media center PCs.

Windows 7 was released to manufacturing (RTM) on July 22, 2009, with general retail
availability set for October 22, 2009, less than three years after the release of its
predecessor, Windows Vista.

INFORMATION:
*Windows 7 Ultimate- x86 (32 bit) and x86 (64 bit)
*Original MSDN DVD |Working Activators Provided (Verified) - Fully Updatable
*Bootable DVD

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
* 1 GHz Processor
* Support For DirectX 9 Graphics Device With 128 MB Of Graphics memory
* 1 GB RAM
* 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
* DVD Drive

Installation and crack in download.

PLEASE SEED!!!!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.66 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bit & x32 Bit Setup (Auto Activation) - Cracked - NO SERIAL NEEDED.rar

All Comments

if not working no , to download >_< ""
thank you
I installed a legit copy onto a Dell Optiplex GX620 that was a corporate box preloaded with XP.
2013-05-30 13:07
Was a fast download! The setup.exe files are about 4GB, not sure how you could reduce those down to 4Mb. I tried installing Win 7 x64 with the setup but it didn't seem to work. It took forever for the setup to start and even then nothing popped up after I allowed the application to run. I restarted windows, but still nothing... beside the fact that Windows Explorer popped up after restarting everything else seemed normal. Also, after waiting for like 15 minutes for anything to happen it automatically deletes the setup for x64... what's up with that!?
did you got 32-bit from here?
it works up up and away
virus?no problem 4 me....
Obviously a virus. Downloaded in a jiffy, and, luckily for me, my virus protection picked up on it.