1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#t Out of You The Ultimate Bathroom Reader

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 18, 2011 by RonthePiratein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#t Out of You The Ultimate Bathroom Reader (Size: 6.99 MB)
 1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#t Out of You The Ultimate Bathroom Reader.pdf3.96 MB
 1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#_t Out - McNeal_ Cary.mobi1.71 MB
 1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#_t Out - McNeal_ Cary.epub1.32 MB

Description

Fact: Ithyphallophobia is the fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis. Fact: You are more likely to be killed by a donkey than an airplane crash. This is a hilarious collection of little-known facts about the world that are weird, creepy, disgusting and sure to frighten the bejeezus out of anyone. This ultimate bathroom book will enlighten you to a variety of troubling truths about everything from the secret ingredient found in bottled water to what your brother was doing just before you shook his hand, from a fish that wants to swim up your genitals to how a simple airplane flight can blow out your rectum. Educational, entertaining and horrifying, this book isn't guaranteed to help you go to the bathroom, but it's certain to make your time there more enjoyable.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.99 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#t Out of You The Ultimate Bathroom Reader

All Comments

Torrent Dead? Havent gotten any progress for hours now...
No Seeders been downloading for two days and it hasnt moved an inch.
I am seeding. it is a very interesting book. Would like to cross reference some of these "facts" but is a good read.
Thanks for the book RonThePirate. Has just finished downloading. I am able to view this book on my Kobo reader just fine.
its more that 1000...than ive expected :PPP
tnx
Hilarious book. Thank ya.