10-attention-grabbers.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 17, 2015 by dadragonukin Books
Torrent verified.

10-attention-grabbers.pdf (Size: 1.13 MB)
 10-attention-grabbers.pdf1.13 MB

Description

Simon Says “Turn Your Traffic Viral”...

A huge lesson you can take from school is hidden right there in elementary school games like “Simon Says”.
When you're a 6 year old your attention span is really short.
Teachers don't stand in front of you trying to deliver hours on hours of information.
And yet between the ages of 6-9 we learn our most valuable skills...how to read and write...how to do basic math.
Elementary school teachers know if they want children to learn they have to get them involved with games like “Simon Says” where you have to put your hands on your head, or over your eyes, etc, etc.

Online Surfers Have 6 Year Old Attention Spans...

Think of this...
People surfing online are highly distracted, dealing with information coming from multiple sources...
Their attention span in incredibly short.
So if you want them to stick around you have to do what elementary school teachers have done for over a century.
Get the visitors to your site involved.
Make your site interactive.
Make it easy for visitors to leave comments, to share URLs with their friends...to tweet about content on the site and to post about it on Facebook and other social media.
When you make your site more interactive you dramatically increase the time they stay on the site and the likelihood that your content will go viral.
I talk about making your site interactive and a whole pile of other traffic increasing strategies in my free report 10 Powerful Attention Grabbers...
Download 10 Powerful Attention Grabbers

P.S.

In this description I used a specific, very powerful emotion to hold your attention. See if you can guess what it is.
You can see if you guessed right on page 8 of my report 10 Powerful Attention Grabbers

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
10-attention-grabbers.pdf