100 great sex games.apk

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 3, 2014 by appsstealerin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

100 great sex games.apk (Size: 4.95 MB)
 100 Great Sex Games.apk4.95 MB

Description

This is the apk file which means it is an android application and not just a book.
I will add more lovemaking books regularly inside this android application.

100 Great Sex Games For Couples-Steve & Angela Lucas

100 Great Sex Games is for couples looking to add a bit of flavor and excitement to their sex lives. Unlike most books offering suggestions for sex, this one is not loaded down with predictable variations of dress-up or fantasy. Instead, we’ve taken ordinary games that most people know and have played and tweaked the rules a bit. Some games require minor props, some more elaborate preparation, and some require no preparation or props at all.

For couples who are inhibited, these games will help move them past their inhibitions by letting the rules of the game dictate their actions, removing the pressure to be creative. Uninhibited couples will find ideas for stoking the fires of passion to burn just a little bit hotter. Either way, every couple will discover new and creative variations that will bring laughter, joy, and if all goes well, a lot of great sex into their lives.

To begin, I really liked the introduction of the book and how it talked about intimacy being spiritual, emotional and physical. It really sets the tone for the whole book and emphasizes that these games are really about “making love,” not having sex.

So what about the games themselves? Actually, I was surprised to find there were only 33 sex games in the book. Instead, the other 67 games are variations of the original 33 games, changing the rules of the games to create different versions. While this was a little disappointing at first, after reading the book, I became quite excited to try many of the games myself. There is more than enough in there to keep things exciting for a long time. And of course, some games will keep you entertained longer than others.

However, on the flipside, you won’t find many of these games anywhere else. In that sense, they truly are original and unique. I was really pleased with the level of imagination and creativity when it comes to these games.

You’ll find exciting games such as: a guessing game (one of my personal favorites), a night of passion that starts elsewhere, a game where stories become your drive for pleasure, a card game with a twist, a great game to choose your bedroom clothing, and many others involving food, communicating, touching and sharing intimate moments.

All in all, the book is well worth the asking price, considering it could be the very thing that brings you closer together as a couple!

So the verdict? I LOVE it and I definitely recommend “100 Sex Games For Couples” to any couple that wants to bring back the fire and add that magic touch.

How to Install:

1. Download the torrent on computer/laptop.

2. Connect your android phone to the laptop/computer using USB cable and copy the apk file to your memory card or internal memory (Just like you copy a song).

4. Then just install the files and read it anytime by clicking on their icon inside your android phone.

if for some reason, it is not being downloaded, my laptop might be shut off. so I will seed it after a few hours. Please Do not worry..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.95 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
100 great sex games.apk