1000 Lashes: Because I Say What I Think - Raif Badawi

seeders: 30
leechers: 5
Added on May 6, 2016 by onh1in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

1000 Lashes: Because I Say What I Think - Raif Badawi (Size: 659.97 KB)
 1000 Lashes_ Because I Say What - Raif Badawi.epub122.71 KB
 1000 Lashes_ Because I Say What - Raif Badawi.mobi213.29 KB
 Cover.jpg123.4 KB
 metadata.opf2.2 KB
 what_every_woman_should_know_a.epub198.37 KB

Description

Product details

Paperback: 80 pages

Publisher: Greystone Books,Canada (4 Sept. 2015)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 1771642092

ISBN-13: 978-1771642095

"Raif Badawi's is an important voice for all of us to hear"-- Salman Rushdie Raif Badawi, a Saudi Arabian blogger, shared his thoughts on politics, religion, and liberalism online. He was sentenced to 1,000 lashes, ten years in prison, and a fine of 1 million Saudi Riyal, over a quarter of a million U.S. dollars. This politically topical polemic gathers together Badawi's pivotal texts. He expresses his opinions on life in an autocratic-Islamic state under the Sharia and his perception of freedom of expression, human and civil rights, tolerance and the necessary separation of state and religion.

Bonus book

What Every Woman Should Know About Sharia Law - Martin and Patricia Reott

Product details

Paperback: 72 pages

Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (12 Jun. 2012)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 1477643249

ISBN-13: 978-1477643242

What Every Woman Should Know About Sharia Law, is an eye-opening expose of the brutal mistreatment of women and children under Islamic sharia law. Women (and males) across the USA will be stunned to learn that the Quran, the Holy Book of Islam, counsels men to beat their wives to keep them obedient. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Islamic men, under sharia law can beat, or butcher the female members of their families, up to and including murdering them for disobedience. This is known as ‘honor killings’, a misnomer if there ever was one. With the threat of punishment for displeasing the men in their lives, women and girls may be , beaten, burned by fire or acid, have an extremity or their nose cut off, even be burned or buried alive with NO repercussions to the male involved. Because male-female relationships in the Islamic world are so strict, rape is commonplace in Islamic countries, and usually unpunished. Girls are often forced to marry their rapist or go to jail themselves.

Please seed. Thanks!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
659.97 KB
seeders:30
leechers:5
1000 Lashes: Because I Say What I Think - Raif Badawi