101 Cybersecurity tips for my Mom [HQ][Psycho.Killer]

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on July 1, 2015 by jeff.killerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

101 Cybersecurity tips for my Mom [HQ][Psycho.Killer] (Size: 134.5 KB)
 101 Cybersecurity tips for my Mom [HQ][Psycho.Killer].pdf134.5 KB

Description

101 Cybersecurity tips for my Mom By Brian Sanchez
English | The Paper Napkin Idea Company | 2015 | PDF | Pages 23 | ASIN: B01055F2UM | 134KB

Originally written for his Mom, Brian Sanchez has created a Cybersecurity Checklist for the rest of us. This bullet point list covers the basics that we should all follow to enhance our daily digital activates and keep our families safe. Explained in the simplest of terms this giant list is designed to bring to your attention the most important basic Cybersecurity tips such as:
-Resist using your mobile device to bank with. Texts are ok but an unwanted App can steal the unencrypted bank log in from your memory prior to encryption and send it out via text message. This is called a “Man in the Browser” attack. Thieves can basically own your cell phone and desktop.
-Never use public Wi-Fi to make online purchases.
-When withdrawing cash, use well known ATM’s that are in well-lit places to avoid skimmers.
-Don’t connect to Wi-Fi networks that you don’t trust.
-Don’t use toolbars for your browser. They are all typically spyware.
-Restart your router once a month and check for firmware updates.
There are many more tips in this book about things we don’t even think about on a day to day basis. This is why online thieves and hackers are having a heyday. Well it’s time to fight back and it starts with these Cybersecurity Basics.
Brian Sanchez has a BA in Network Engineering, CCNA and Security+. He currently works as a full time Network Administrator for the largest North American car buyer with over 8,000 network sites locations and 80,000 employees. And he loves his Mom.

NOTE:
IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK, SUPPORT AUTHORS, BUY IT!
PLEASE SEED AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AFTER DOWNLOAD.

Uploaded by: Psycho.Killer
IF YOU APPRECIATE MY UPLOAD, VOTE OR LEAVE COMMENT

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
134.5 KB
seeders:2
leechers:2
101 Cybersecurity tips for my Mom [HQ][Psycho.Killer]