101 Wire Earrings - Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2013 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

101 Wire Earrings - Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques (Size: 6.5 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt185 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt58 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt339 bytes
 101 Wire Earrings.tgz6.5 MB

Description

Details:

Denise Peck, "101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques"
ISBN: 1596681411 | 2009 | EPUB | 128 pages | 7 MB

Providing detailed descriptions on how to intricately craft stylish wire earrings, this beautifully illustrated guide offers simple yet elegant projects that are inexpensive and easily accomplished. Easy-to-follow instructions and comprehensive definitions guide the jewelry maker through the many elements of wire working, such as headpins, jump rings, hoops, loops, spirals, and ear wires, clearly highlighting the techniques and detailing the quality materials necessary to produce functional and innovative works of wearable art. With a diverse selection of 101 contemporary earring projects submitted from top designers, wire crafters of all skill levels will hone their talents while discovering new and inspirational ideas for producing unique and creative works in one of the fastest growing trends of modern jewelry art.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.5 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you for your efforts but this format (.tgz) is not very easy to follow. I opened it with 7zip. Information is there on techniques, materials but content is too scattered. I was unable to view pics.
thanks a lot