10cc – 1975 - The Original Soundtrack (2010 Japanese SHM-SACD) [mp3@320]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on July 9, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

• Artist: 10cc
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

10cc – 1975 - The Original Soundtrack (2010 Japanese SHM-SACD) [mp3@320] (Size: 96.28 MB)
 01. Une Nuit A Paris- One Night In Paris - The Same Night In Paris - Later The Same Night In...19.91 MB
 02. I'm Not In Love.mp314.01 MB
 03. Blackmail.mp310.34 MB
 04. The Second Sitting For The Last Supper.mp310.18 MB
 05. Brand New Day.mp39.42 MB
 06. Flying Junk.mp39.79 MB
 07. Life Is A Minestrone.mp310.84 MB
 08. The Film of My Love.mp311.66 MB
 10cc – 1975 - The Original Soundtrack (2010 Japanese SHM-SACD) [mp3@320].txt4.73 KB
 Front.jpg127.74 KB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

10cc – 1975 - The Original Soundtrack

(2010 Japanese SHM-SACD) [mp3@320]

10cc

10cc in 1973

Wikipedia:
10cc is an English art rock band founded in Stockport that achieved its greatest commercial success in the 1970s. The band initially consisted of four musicians—Graham Gouldman, Eric Stewart, Kevin Godley, and Lol Creme—who had written and recorded together for some three years, before assuming the name "10cc" in 1972. 10cc featured two songwriting teams, one "commercial" and one "artistic". Stewart and Gouldman were predominantly pop-songwriters, who created most of the band's accessible songs. By way of contrast, Godley and Creme were the predominantly experimental half of 10cc, featuring an Art School sensibility and cinematic inspired writing. Every member of 10cc was a multi-instrumentalist, singer, writer and producer, and the writing teams frequently switched partners, so that Godley/Gouldman or Creme/Stewart compositions were not uncommon. After Godley and Creme left the band in 1976, Gouldman and Stewart were the main creative forces behind 10cc. Stewart left the band in 1996, and Gouldman continues to lead a touring version of 10cc. Most of the band's albums were recorded at their own Strawberry Studios (North) in Stockport and Strawberry Studios (South) in Dorking, with most of those engineered by Stewart. 10cc was co-managed by Ric Dixon and Harvey Lisberg at Kennedy Street, who had represented the individual members of the band since the mid-1960s.

The Original Soundtrack

(2010 Japanese SHM-SACD)

Artist: 10cc
Title: The Original Soundtrack
Format: SACD, Hybrid, Album, Stereo, Limited Edition, Remastered, SHM
Producer: 10cc
Release Date: March 11, 1975 (Japanese SHM-SACD August 25, 2010)
Recorded: 1974 at Strawberry Studios, Stockport, Cheshire, England
Label: Mercury Records, Universal Music Japan
Catalog: UIGY-9033
Barcode: 4988005623386
ASIN: B003OTLVB6
Genre: Rock, Art Rock, Progressive Pop, Soft Rock
Duration: 41:40
Covers: Front

Wikipedia:
The Original Soundtrack is the third studio album by the English art rock band 10cc. It was released in 1975 and peaked at number four on the UK Albums Chart. The Original Soundtrack includes the singles "Life Is a Minestrone" and "I'm Not in Love", the latter of which is the band's most popular song. The album was recorded and produced by the band at Strawberry Studios in 1974 with Eric Stewart engineering and mixing. The album received good reviews when originally released on LP and cassette by Mercury Records in March 1975. The album has since been reissued on several occasions with bonus tracks and has been remastered. The artwork was designed by Hipgnosis and illustrated by artist Humphrey Ocean.

AllMusic Review by Mark Deming:
10cc’s third album, The Original Soundtrack, finally scored them a major hit in the United States, and rightly so; “I’m Not in Love” walked a fine line between self-pity and self-parody with its weepy tale of a boy who isn’t in love (really!), and the marvelously lush production and breathy vocals allowed the tune to work beautifully either as a sly joke or at face value. The album’s opener, “Une Nuit a Paris,” was nearly as marvelous; a sly and often hilarious extended parody of both cinematic stereotypes of life and love in France and overblown European pop. And side one’s closer, “Blackmail,” was a witty tale of sex and extortion gone wrong, with a superb guitar solo embroidering the ride-out. That’s all on side one; side two, however, is a bit spottier, with two undistinguished tunes, “Brand New Day” and “Flying Junk,” nearly dragging the proceedings to a halt before the band rallied the troops for a happy ending with the hilarious “The Film of Our Love.” The Original Soundtrack’s best moments rank with the finest work 10cc ever released; however, at the same time it also displayed what was to become their Achilles’ heel — the inability to make an entire album as strong and memorable as those moments.

01. Une Nuit A Paris: One Night In Paris / The Same Night In Paris / Later The Same Night In Paris - 8:39
02. I’m Not In Love - 6:05
03. Blackmail - 4:28
04. The Second Sitting For The Last Supper - 4:24
05. Brand New Day - 4:04
06. Flying Junk - 4:14
07. Life Is A Minestrone - 4:42
08. The Film Of My Love - 5:03

Personnel:

Lol Creme - Guitar, Keyboards, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Synthesizer, Vibraphone, Violin, Vocals, Vocals (Background)
Kevin Godley - Bongos, Cello, Drums, Drums (Bass), Marimba, Moog Synthesizer, Percussion, Synthesizer, Timbales, Timpani, Vocals, Vocals (Background)
Graham Gouldman - 6-String Bass, Autoharp, Bass, Composer, Double Bass, Guitar, Guitar (Acoustic), Percussion, Vocals, Vocals (Background)
Eric Stewart - Guitar, Guitar (Steel), Keyboards, Organ, Piano, Piano (Electric), Vocals, Vocals (Background)

Note:
This is not my rip
My thanks to the original uploader

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.28 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
10cc – 1975 - The Original Soundtrack (2010 Japanese SHM-SACD) [mp3@320]