10cc – 1977 - Deceptive Bends (2014 Japanese SHM-SACD) [FLAC@88.2khz24bit]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on July 9, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

• Artist: 10cc
  • Format: flac - lossless

10cc – 1977 - Deceptive Bends (2014 Japanese SHM-SACD) [FLAC@88.2khz24bit] (Size: 1.02 GB)
 #10cc – 1977 - Deceptive Bends (2014 Japanese SHM-SACD) [FLAC@88.2khz24bit].txt10.62 KB
 01. Good Morning Judge.flac59.37 MB
 02. The Things We Do For Love.flac69.58 MB
 03. Marriage Bureau Rendezvous.flac81.04 MB
 04. People In Love.flac75.07 MB
 05. Modern Man Blues.flac111.49 MB
 06. Honeymoon With B Troop.flac56.68 MB
 07. I Bought A Flat Guitar Tutor.flac34.9 MB
 08. You've Got A Cold.flac74.55 MB
 09. Feel The Benefit- Reminisce And Speculate - ''A'' Latin Break - Feel The...236.31 MB
 10. Hot To Trot.flac87.83 MB
 11. Don't Squeeze Me Like Toothpaste.flac68.64 MB
 12. I'm So Laid Back, I'm Laid Out.flac72.98 MB
 folder.jpg160.33 KB
 Back.jpg1020.22 KB
 Front.jpg992.25 KB
 Inner Inner Sleeve Back.jpg943.04 KB
 Inner Inner Sleeve Front.jpg970.75 KB
 Inner Sleeve In.jpg2.13 MB
 Inner Sleeve Out w. OBI.jpg2.26 MB
 Inner Sleeve Out.jpg2.49 MB
 Insert In.jpg3.91 MB
 Insert Out.jpg4.04 MB
 SACD.jpg372.82 KB
 foo_dr.txt1.59 KB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

10cc – 1977 - Deceptive Bends

(2014 Japanese SHM-SACD) [FLAC@88.2khz24bit]

10cc

10cc in 1974

Wikipedia:
10cc is an English art rock band founded in Stockport that achieved its greatest commercial success in the 1970s. The band initially consisted of four musicians—Graham Gouldman, Eric Stewart, Kevin Godley, and Lol Creme—who had written and recorded together for some three years, before assuming the name "10cc" in 1972. 10cc featured two songwriting teams, one "commercial" and one "artistic". Stewart and Gouldman were predominantly pop-songwriters, who created most of the band's accessible songs. By way of contrast, Godley and Creme were the predominantly experimental half of 10cc, featuring an Art School sensibility and cinematic inspired writing. Every member of 10cc was a multi-instrumentalist, singer, writer and producer, and the writing teams frequently switched partners, so that Godley/Gouldman or Creme/Stewart compositions were not uncommon. After Godley and Creme left the band in 1976, Gouldman and Stewart were the main creative forces behind 10cc. Stewart left the band in 1996, and Gouldman continues to lead a touring version of 10cc. Most of the band's albums were recorded at their own Strawberry Studios (North) in Stockport and Strawberry Studios (South) in Dorking, with most of those engineered by Stewart. 10cc was co-managed by Ric Dixon and Harvey Lisberg at Kennedy Street, who had represented the individual members of the band since the mid-1960s.

Deceptive Bends (2014 Japanese SHM-SACD)

Artist: 10cc
Title: Deceptive Bends
Format: SACD, Hybrid, Album, Stereo, Limited Edition, Remastered, SHM
Producer: 10cc
Release Date: May 1977 (Japanese SHM-SACD July 30, 2014)
Recorded: Strawberry Studios South
Label: Mercury Records Ltd. USM JAPAN, Universal Music Japan
Catalog: UIGY-9567
Bar Code: 4988005831606
ASIN: B00KBATA2S
Genre: Rock, Art Rock, Soft Rock
Duration: 51:22

Wikipedia:
Deceptive Bends is the fifth studio album released in 1977 by rock band 10cc. The departure of Kevin Godley and Lol Creme in 1976 to form Godley & Creme almost ended 10cc. However Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman kept the group alive as a duo (with the assistance of percussionist Paul Burgess). The cover design was provided by Hipgnosis. The name of the album came from a warning sign for dangerous curves on the southbound A24 between Leatherhead and Dorking in Surrey; the sign is no longer there.

AllMusic Review by Donald A. Guarisco:
When Kevin Godley and Lol Creme left 10cc in 1976 to pursue a solo career, many thought it was the death knell for the group. However, Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman kept the group alive as a duo (with the assistance of percussionist Paul Burgess) and turned in a surprisingly solid album with 1977′s Deceptive Bends. It may lack the devil-may-care wackiness that popped up on previous 10cc albums, but it makes up for it by crafting a series of lush, catchy pop songs that are witty in their own right. Deceptive Bends also produced a pair of notable hits for the group: “Good Morning Judge” told the comical tale of a career criminal over a hook-laden, surprisingly funky pop backing while “The Things We Do for Love” was an irresistible Beatles pastiche that showcased 10cc’s mastery of pop vocal harmonies. “People in Love,” a surprisingly straightforward ballad built on a gorgeous string arrangement, also became a modest chart success. The remainder of the material doesn’t stand out as sharply as these hits, but each of the tracks offers up plenty of naggingly catchy pop hooks, oodles of catchy riffs, and surprising twists in their arrangements. Highlights among the non-hit tracks include “Marriage Bureau Rendezvous,” a satire of dating services set to a lilting soft rock melody, and “You’ve Got a Cold,” a portrait of illness-influenced misery set to a percolating pop melody. The only place where Deceptive Bends slips is on “Feel the Benefit,” the lengthy medley that closes the album. Its excessive length and hazy lyrics make it less satisfying than the album’s shorter tunes, but it is kept afloat by a catchy, mock-Spanish midsection and some lovely string arrangements. All in all, Deceptive Bends is the finest achievement of 10cc’s post-Godley and Creme lineup and well worth a spin for anyone who enjoyed Sheet Music or The Original Soundtrack.

01. Good Morning Judge - 2:56
02. The Things We Do For Love - 3:35
03. Marriage Bureau Rendezvous - 4:08
04. People In Love - 3:49
05. Modern Man Blues - 5:40
06. Honeymoon With B Troop - 2:50
07. I Bought A Flat Guitar Tutor - 1:48
08. You’ve Got A Cold - 3:42
09. Feel The Benefit: Reminisce And Speculate / “A” Latin Break / Feel The Benefit - 11:34

Bonus Tracks:

10. Hot To Trot - 4:29
11. Don’t Squeeze Me Like Toothpaste - 3:37
12. I’m So Laid Back, I’m Laid Out - 3:47

Personnel:

10cc:

Eric Stewart – lead vocals, organ, guitars, piano, keyboards, slide guitar, Moog synthesiser, electric piano, maracas
Graham Gouldman – lead vocals, organ, guitars, dobro, fuzz bass, harmony vocals, handclapping, triangle, tambourine, autoharp, bass
Paul Burgess – drums, percussion, triangle, tambourine, conga, claves, vibraphone, cabassa, bell tree, wood block, handclapping, bells, gong, piano

Additional Personnel:

Del Newman – string arrangement
Jean Alain Roussel – organ, keyboards, electric piano
Tony Spath – piano, oboe
Terry Bozzio – drums

Note:
This is not my rip
My thanks to the original uploader

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget